Chapter 62

After four days, Vish and Vikrant were coming back from the hospital with their baby boy, Roshini and Geet were waiting for them to come home. The past four days it was mostly only Ajay and Geet at home, Roshini and Aakash would leave for the hospital in the morning and be back by evening, and since there were things to be taken care of at home, Ajay and Geet were working from home while Kailash was taking care of everything from office, Geet would go the school in the morning and be back in afternoon, she would make the lunch after coming back and send it to the hospital for Vish, Vikrant, Roshini and Aakash. Since they were alone at home most the time, Ajay was always in his lover boy mode trying to tease or irritate Geet to make her talk to him. Geet on the other hand would try to maintain a straight face and show that she is not affected by his talks or activities but it was difficult for her knowing how much she is affected by him.

The previous day they both were in a call with the investors of the Dubai resort, with Kanishka being terminated they were discussing about the new designer who could take up the work, "Mrs.Geethanjali why don't you take up the interior designing of the new resort...I saw your designs and really loved them...in fact we all have seen them...especially the honeymoon suite looked so beautiful and romantic", Geet was about to say something when Ajay interrupts "Mr.Ahmed some people only show their romance in their designs while in reality they don't have one romantic bone...so let's not take the honeymoon suite as an example", Geet glares at him "Okay then let's talk about the kitchen where we chop and cut and mince things to make food and feed them to everyone...would that be fine Mr.Chowdhary", he gulps looking at her while the others were looking at them both amused, he turns to the others in call "Umm...Mrs.Chowdhary honeymoon suite is better...and yeah Mr.Ahmed I was asking her to do the designs for our Dubai resort until we get a new designer for that", she was cutting an apple, looking at the sharp knife she replies calmly "Sure how about we start with the kitchen Mr.Chowdhary" and pops a piece of apple in her mouth "Sorry people I'm hungry...hope you don't mind me eating", he gulps the whole glass of water kept next to him in one go in fear. Everyone in the call were enjoying looking at Ajay and Geet, while Ajay keeps looking at Geet in fear as she cuts each piece of the apple, Ajay "Umm I think we can close the call now...once Mrs.Chowdhary comes up with the design we can have the discussion", Geet looks at him cutting her apple "Sure Mr.Chowdhary...I will show you the designs of the Kitchen...you know where should the knifes and choppers should be stored and where things should be disposed", they all hang-up the call.

Geet was busy eating her apple while Ajay was looking at her, oh my god...doesn't look like she is cutting the apple...feels like she is cutting me and will soon feed me to the dogs in the road...note to self Ajay...never step into the kitchen when she is angry...she might just do what I'm thinking, she forwards the apple to him, he gulps and shakes his head. She completes eating and takes the plate to the kitchen, he follows her out but as soon as he sees her going into the kitchen, he runs back to the room, she comes back after finishing her work. He checks if she has any weapons in her hand, when he finds none, he starts his work, she was taking out her pajamas from the closet, when she turns around taking out her pajamas he cages her to the closet door. She looks at him shocked "What are you doing Ajay...move", Ajay smiles pulling her closer holding her waist "Noo wife...I don't feel like moving from here", she keeps trying to push him "leave me idiot...go...go to someone who has a romantic bone... idiot...go go to that Kanishka...she would have romantic bones in her body...I would love to break hers as well as your bones", Ajay smiles pulling her closer, her breathe hitches at their proximity "let's not talk about unimportant and disgusting people.... and too much violence you are into love...sometime back the chopping...now breaking bones...I want to have kids with you Geethu...this violence will not let us have kids love...see love I have a plan of making a cricket team...if you involve in so much violence poor me...poor Maa and dad...their dreams of having grandkids...so come on love let's not go in the path of violence and let's settle with non-violence...no chopping no breaking bone only love wife", Geet looks at him shocked but soon composes herself, she keeps hitting his chest "You only told right...that unimportant and disgusting person is better than me... idiot leave me...when I'm not a person of your family then why do you want to have kids with me", tears glisten in her eyes, her feeble attempts to hit him stops, she buries her face into his chest and tears flow from her eyes, "why...haan..why...I'm not your family na", he hugs her "I'm sorry love I'm an idiot I was wrong Geethu...I love you my wife...I now know my mistakes love... I won't ever repeat them... please forgive me love", she hugs him tighter "I hate you...I hate you for those words...", he also tightens his hold on her "I also hate me for those words love". Ajay keeps trying to get Geet to forgive him, he knew it would take time as his words would have pierced her heart like a dagger, he promised himself not to leave any stone unturned in pacifying her.

Ajay was thinking about their moments, soon Vish and Vikrant arrive with the baby boy, Roshini takes their aarthi and let's them in. Geet takes the baby from Vish's arms and starts playing with him while Ajay sits admiring her, everyone smile seeing them, Vish "Maa dad don't you think our Rohan would need a sister or brother to play with", Aakash "Yeah definitely Vish...it's boring being the only child", Roshini "I think our Ajju and Geet wouldn't mind", they both look at her completely shocked and blushing a deep shade of red, Vikrant smiles looking at them "My dear tomatoes...don't be so shocked...come on our Rohu would definitely need a sibling...so please plan soon", Ajay turns to Geet smiling sheepishly "That's what I'm saying but someone isn't listening to me", Geet glares at him, Kailash who was sitting next to Ajay whispers to him "Anna please don't tease the boss lady if you want all your body parts safe...remember her cutting the apple...you gulping glasses of water", Ajay shuts up. Geet "Maa dad I was thinking...", Aakash looks at her "What ma", Geet "Why don't you both get married again...let's have small ceremony in our house or in a temple", Vish "Great Idea Geethu...yeah Maa dad...this is best idea", Roshini blushes "Children do you seriously think this is our age to get married", Kailash smiles "Maa blushing...dad blushing", Ajay smiles "See my Geet gives best idea...and Maa didn't you tell me there is no age for love...like that there is no age for marriage", Vikrant looks at Ajay teasingly "Yeah yeah...now come on Maa dad agree na", All of them "Maa dad please please agree", Roshini and Aakash agree with their insistence. Geet smiles and hugs them both "Okay then...Let's organise the ceremony over the weekend...till then Maa dad you are not staying in the same room" Aakash "Arre kids what is this", Vikrant "What Geet said is right...no staying in the same room", Vish winks "Dad just 2 days...then maa is all yours", Roshini blushes, Ajay smiles and pulls her cheeks "Maa you are blushing", they all start teasing Roshini and Aakash, Roshini "You kids na have gone mad...I'm going to my room", Aakash also gets up to leave "Me too", Ajay pulls him back "Ah ah..where to dad...you cannot stay in the same room as Maa...you can use the guest room for now", Aakash shakes his head thinking, they are impossible, "You kids na" and goes to the guest room, while they all sit planning what to do.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini