Chapter 37

Geet was looking at Ajay surprised with the direction he was going, she knew where it led to, is he really going there...no ofcourse he isn't...might be somewhere else...I'm just thinking too much...he doesn't know the place...I haven't gone there since a really long time maybe I'm just confusing myself. She keeps looking out the window, again Ajay's directions were only confusion her more while Ajay smiles looking at her, we are going to your favorite place love...I know you haven't been there since the past 3 years but when I came to know it's special to you I couldn't think of any other place I can take you to propose to you...I know that place might bring back some happy memories which now might be painful but I want you to make new happy memories there...I don't want your special place to have any painful memories.

After 45 minutes, Ajay stops the car near a house, Geet was shocked seeing the place, her eyes turn misty and she turns to Ajay "Aj...Ajay", Ajay smiles at her "No Love no tears today...come let's go". They both go inside Ajay unlocks the door, Geet sees that the house was cleaned and decorated slightly with diyas 🪔 and candles🕯️, this house was her mother's dream home, her mom and dad had built it with their own hard-earned money, her mother wanted to move into this house after Geet was born but due to the events that occurred during the time her dad decided that they would stay in their old house, Geet had spent all her vacations in this house along with the Iyers, it's a 2 bhk house just enough for their small family, it had a terrace garden as her mother loved gardening. Her mother designed one of the room specially for Geet, all the interiors were done by her for her baby, Geet always stayed in that room with her dad whenever they visited, she did not even want to change one bit of the room when she came to know it was her Mumma who did the interiors, her mother had left a wall for her to add pictures where she kept adding pictures of each of their visit during her vacations. She went inside her room and found it the same as before, she went near the wall filled with pictures, tears fall from her eyes seeing the pictures, she caresses the pictures which mostly contained her pictures with Vishnu and her dad.

Ajay makes Geet face him, he wipes the tears from her eyes and makes her look at him, "Shh...don't cry love...I know these memories are painful right now but don't you think these should be your happy memories...the time you spent with Vishnu and your dad should be cherished love...this place is special for you right then why did you stop coming here...it's been more that 3 years since you came here love...never think that the memories in any of your special place will be painful...it's painful only when you let them...when you cherish these memories they start making you happy instead of filling you with sadness...look at you smiling so carefree in these pictures....look at you both making funny faces in this...I want to see this carefree Geet with this goofy smile...I didn't bring you here to make you cry love I wanted you to cherish these memories...I wanted to propose to you in a place which contains your most cherished memories💖".

Geet keeps looking at him, "How are you like this Ajay...how do you understand me so much...I don't tell you anything yet you understand everything about me...how is this possible", he just smiles "You don't tell me anything but your eyes convey everything...and did you not understand me...did you not blast the media in the morning tigress...when you can understand me even I can understand you love", Geet smiles through her tears "You called me tigress", Ajay smiles "Yes...uff that fire in your eyes while speaking to media...oh my god that boldness like Maa said I have also become you fan Ma'am...you know Geet I was scared by your silence but when you held my hand in front of the media and stood by and defended me all my worries flew away", Geet looks at him smiling "I think the media doesn't know the meaning of Casanova...they call a man who runs away from women as a Casanova then they are definitely stupid", Ajay looks elsewhere embrassed "Come on I don't run away...(he pulls her closer)...see I'm glued to you" Geet smiles pulling his cheeks "Yeah I heard all the stories from Vish...you know you are cute right" Ajay huffs and pouts "I'm not cute love...say hot, handsome etc not cute yaar that's like your talking about a child" Geet smiles "You are not just cute you are cutest", Ajay shakes his head smiling "What do I do with this girl". Geet now became serious, she looks at the pictures smiling "You are right Ajay I should cherish these memories with Vishnu and Dad...I should not feel sad thinking about them...I should be happy that I have these memories with me forever and nobody can take these memories away from me...thank you Ajay....thank you for bringing me here Jaan...I love you❣️", saying this she buries her face in his chest hugging him.

Ajay's heart leaps when she calls him as 'Jaan', he hugs her back tightly crushing her more into him, he couldn't control his smile "I love you too Jaan...I love you so much...You have come into my life to make me realise that love is a beautiful feeling that every person needs to feel...I was never into women or dating or love as Vish would have told you but you...you didn't let me stay away from you...the attraction towards you was so strong that I couldn't stop myself...I would find myself getting lost in your thoughts or getting lost looking at you...I loved the feeling that I was getting being close to you that I wanted it in my life for life💖...then Vish made me realise that those emotions are love and I'm in love with you...from that day I didn't want anything more tham be with you my whole life love❤️...Even when you told me that you were married I was praying to God that can't there be a slightest even the slightest chance of you becoming mine...I love you so much jaan💕...Will you marry me to be Mrs.Geethanjali Iyer Ajay Chowdhary?", Geet comes out the hug and looks at him, her eyes glistening with tears but these were tears of happiness "I had understood that I'm in love with you when you confessed to me for the first time but I was scared that I might end up loosing you...but you never left me even after I hurt you...I really don't know how you understand me so much...I want to be with you forever...I love you Mr.Chowdhary💖...you are the sunshine that came into my dark life and lit it up with your love...yes I will marry you jaan❤️", now his eyes were also glistening with happy tears hearing her, He kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly burying his face in her neck.

That's all for now guys.
#Ajeet is happening finally ❤️
How was the proposal
Hope you all liked this part❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini