Chapter 63

Two days later, early in the morning Chowdhary Mansion was being decorated for the marriage of Roshini and Aakash, no decorators were called it was only Ajay, Geet, Vikrant and Kailash who were doing all the work, and Vish also helping them a little while also taking care of Rohan. Geet was instructing Ajay, Vikrant and Kailash as to how the decorations needs to be done, Kailash looks at Ajay "Please tell me how do you manage this boss lady", Ajay smiles "This baby is a tigress 🐅 when she takes up any work seriously and when she is angry...remember the poor apple🍎... and let me tell you she has a brown belt in karate...I don't want broken bones or anything broken...if you also don't want anything broken you should shut up and listen to her", Vikrant looks at them confused "What apple?". Ajay and Kailash look at him "She murdered an apple thinking of him in a call with the clients...when he said she isn't romantic", Vikrant looks at him shocked and pats Ajay's back "All the best bro...best choice for you". Geet comes back after finishing one of her work and sees them still standing and talking "What are you all doing here still...didn't I tell you all to put up the garlands and flowers around the house", Ajay, Kailash and Vikrant scatter away from there to go do their work.

After completing their work they three go in, Kailash and Vikrant go to their rooms while Ajay stops in his tracks seeing Geet descending the stairs wearing a yellow salwar holding a large plate full of flowers in her hand to decorate the rangoli. He was captivated seeing her, 'heavenly' was the only word that came out of his mouth, she goes and sits near the Mandap and starts spreading the flowers on the rangoli that she had drawn. Ajay goes near her, her hair was pulled up into a bun, a few strands of her hair were falling on her face disturbing her, she keeps tucking them off but they being naughty do not stay in the place and keep coming off and kissing her cheeks, he sits down in front of her, he forwards his hand to tuck them behind her ears looking at her as if he's been hypnotized, just as he was about to touch her hair she looks up and finds Ajay in front of her. She was surprised to find him there and stands up on seeing him while he also does the same, he keeps looking at her madly, he pulls her closer, she gulps looking down "Ummm...Aj..Ajay", he tucks the strand of hair that had been kissing her cheeks for long time making him jealous that he isn't able to kiss her. Ajay leans in closer, her breathe hitches as he leans in, he leans in and plants a kiss on her cheek, she stands frozen her eyes widening to the size of saucers, his dark brown eyes gazing into her golden brown ones drowning himself in her. She tries getting out of his hold but he was staring at her crazily tightening his hold on her and  squeezing her waist, just then Roshini calls Geet "Geethu Maaaa", he comes out of his trance and loosens his hold on while she jumps away from him and runs from there to Roshini's room.

He stands there ruffling his hair and smiles, I kissed her🙈...and she...she didn't slap me...this is some improvement....uff Geethu y so beautiful❤️...can I have her locked in my arms forever. Vish who had come out to take water from the kitchen had seen the whole exchange between them, she was smiling seeing them both, this guy could never resist her and she can never ignore him no matter how angry she is with him...these two are the cutest...let me go and tease him a little. Vish goes near him and taps his shoulder bringing him out of his thoughts "Someone's completely become a lover boy in someone's love...kissing her standing in the living room", Ajay blushes "Shut up Vish", Vish chuckles "Controlllll Ajay Controlllll...see her mom dad and my mom dad will also be here in some more time...if they see na they will go into shock...so little less PDA would be good Mister", Ajay blushes red "Shut up Vish" and leaves from there to his room to get ready.

Once she completes helping Roshini, she goes to her room, while entering she checks if Ajay is in the room once she confirms that he isn't there she enters, she goes near the dressing table, oh god what happened to Ajay...he is behaving like he is drunk...he kissed me that too while in the living room🙈...I just hope no one saw...and his..his gaze is too intense these days😳...I cannot ignore him even if I try to...I love him❤️...I was hurt but his little acts of love are melting me, she removes the clip from her hair leaving her long hair cascading down. She was about to braid her hair when she hears the bathroom door click and Ajay comes out of the bathroom in just a towel, she keeps staring at him without blinking, hot...uff his abs🤤...my sexy beast...Geethu what are you doing...stop staring...yeah I...I should...umm just a few seconds, he notices her staring at him, he smirks and goes near her and holds her "What are you doing Mrs.Chowdhary", she looks elsewhere avoiding his gaze "Umm not...nothing", Ajay chuckles looking at her get nervous "You were staring Mrs.Chowdhary", she gulps trying not to look at him again "No...I...I wasn't... I...I was la...looking sa...sa...somewhere else", he pulls her closer, she gasps "Oh so you were not drooling over my body right now", she nods 'yes' and then shakes her head indicating 'no'. He chuckles at her reactions, she pushes him and turns around to go when her hair brushes against him, he inhales lavender scent which drives him crazy, he was about hold her hand and pull her back but she runs off before he could catch her, you have to come back to me only Geethu...I will see how you escape then.

She runs to Roshini's room, Roshini looks at her "What happened Geet", Geet "Nothing Maa...Ajay was getting ready in the room so I came here", Roshini smiles "Okay sit down...let me do your hair" and Roshini plaits Geet's hair. Soon Geet's parents and Vish's parents arrive, Roshini and Aakash perform all the rituals and get married again. Throughout the wedding ceremony Ajay keeps following Geet, his eyes don't even waver from her for a second, she keeps trying to hide away from his gaze feeling nervous but he keeps finding her and gazing at her, his gaze doesn't go unnoticed, everyone keeps giving Geet teasing looks.

Once the ceremony was completed everyone sit around to have their breakfast, Kailash looks at his mom and dad "Maa dad I had prayed that once dad unites with the family I will visit Madurai Meenakshi Amman (Goddess) temple...so I was thinking of leaving tonight...I'll be back in 2 days", Roshini "Why don't we all go?...Vish, Vikrant and Rohan can stay back in Vish's house...the five of us can go", Aakash "Yeah that's a good idea", Ajay "Maa how about we start tomorrow night...is it okay...I have some work tonight", Geet looks at him confused but then when says work she shakes her head, this man and his love for  work...what a workaholic you have married Geet, Kailash remembering what is tomorrow, how did I forget, "Sure we can start tomorrow night", Aakash smiles "Okay then it's decided we'll start tomorrow night" Ajay smiles "Okay". Ajay looks at Geet but getting no reaction from her when he said to start tomorrow night he thinks, this girl doesn't even remember her birthday...I know your last three birthdays have been nothing but painful for you...but this time I want to fill it with happiness...this time no panic attacks love...it will only be love from me and the whole family...I know there will still be the pain of loosing two people who were the closest to you but this time I hope there will also be happiness of having a big family of people who love you so much.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini