Chapter 36

Ajay was in his room getting ready, he was thinking about the way Geet handled everything, he was not sure if he would have handled everything so well like Geet did, Mrs.Geethanjali Iyer Chowdhary sounds lovely...I was disturbed by her silence since the morning but little did I know what she was thinking...she is my woman❤️...I don't know how did I get so lucky to have this tigress in my life...She is everything any man would want...She is beautiful in and out and the best part she is mine to cherish forever💖...I don't know had it been someone else would they have stood by me but she has stood by me...she even cleared out the Casanova name that the media has given me...she never fails to amaze me...maybe I was waiting for someone with such a fire like her that I never fell in love nor like the idea of love and marriage till she came in...she is my tigress 🐅 as well as my shy cat 🐈...now Ms.Tigress wants a proper marriage proposal then she will get what she wants.

When Ajay was getting ready Vikrant and Vish enter his room, Vikrant "My baby brother is going to propose his love Vish...Aww he has grown so much", Vish laughs while Ajay glares at him "I'm not your baby brother Anna", Vish was still laughing "Yeah Vikrant he is 31 years old for God sake...don't call him a baby...by now he should have had a baby", Ajay now glares at Vish "Anna is 34 years...you guys are having a baby now only right...why only I should have a baby by 31" Vish just shows her tongue trying to irritate him. Ajay rolls his eyes at Vish "Anna this girl is getting out of hand...look at way she is trying to irritate me", Vikrant just laughs knowing that they both are always like this trying to irritate eachother and tease eachother but they also cared for each other a lot "Okay okay don't irritate each other". Vish shakes her head and then smiles "Hmm Vikrant look at 'The Great Ajay Chowdhary' all dressed up to propose his love...how many time I tried to set you up on dates...but just one woman changed your perspective completely...I'm happy Ajju that you didn't let any of those dates get successful else you wouldn't have got someone like Geet...someone who will stand by you at all odds...I really didn't think that Geet would even come out in front of the media but the way she spoke and the way she defended you I don't think Ajju anyone else might have had the guts to do that even including me...she is perfect for you", Vikrant also smiles "Yeah Ajju...you have selected the right woman for you...and thank god you didn't give a nod of any of this girl's stupid friends", Vish glares at him and starts hitting him "My friends aren't stupid you Dumbo", Ajay starts laughing looking at them "Okay you guys keep up your fighting I'm going to meet my love...bye bye".

Geet was getting ready in her room, she was wearing a white colored netted saree with a golden border along with a pink colour blouse, she wears her long jhumkas, she looks at the ring that Ajay slid onto her finger and smiles,

This man is mad...nor did he say anything nor did he propose...he just slid this into my finger...I couldn't let him face all their stupid accusations all alone when he is nowhere near what they accuse him...come on they name a man who literally runs away from women as a Casanova...this media just loves being like the unwanted relatives who poke their noses into our life without our permission...I heard from Vish all about the dates that she had planned for him and the ways he tries to escape from those...hearing all those how could I let him take those stupid accusations...I wanted to clear it once and for all...thanks to Anu, Vidi and Kailash who worked fast to collect the footages of his cabin...and to Keerthi and Arjun who didn't even complaint despite being the day after their marriage...I just hope they don't tease us with those 🙈...and I'm such an idiot I don't know why I told Aunty that I want a proper proposal from him...(she gulps thinking of his acts in the reception)...He is too romantic for me to handle😳...You are the one who wanted to tease him by saying that...you love playing with the fire right...now enjoy...Shut up now brain first you give me all sorts of ideas to provoke the beast now blaming me.

Thinking what he is going to do to propose her she gets ready, just then she gets a call, she looks at her phone and finds that it's Ajay, she picks his call "Hey", Ajay "Hello to be Mrs.Geethanjali Iyer Chowdhary are you ready?", Geet blushes at the name "Yeah just two minutes", Ajay "Okay I'll be waiting". She wears her bangles and bindi, takes her purse and phone and leaves from her room, when she goes out to the living room she sees Ajay talking with Krishna and Madhu. She goes down the stairs, when his eyes see her they get stuck on her, his mind was completely lost on seeing the breathtaking beauty in front of him, his poor heart was trying to beat normally but seeing her it keeps going erratic, his breath hitched, she looks down feeling shy from his intense gaze on her while Madhu and Krishna were smiling looking at them both. Geet clears her throat bringing him out of his trance, Ajay looks down rubbing his nape feeling embarrassed, he looks at Geet "Can we leave", Geet just nods while Madhu and Krishna bid them bye "Okay kids bye". Ajay and Geet sit in the car, Ajay eyes keep going back to Geet, his intense stare was making her nervous, her throat goes dry, she gulps trying to wet her throat and bring out her words, "Umm where are we going?", Ajay looks at her "It's a surprise love", he starts his car and puts on the radio, 'Piya o re Piya' song was playing, the emotions in the lines was exactly what they both were feeling at the moment.

Main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan
Saathon ki hoya ve kasoor re
Sau-sau taaron se, bhar ke yeh daaman
Le chal mujhe kahin door

I sacrifice myself,
now this offense has happened,
with hundreds of stars, fill this lap,
take me away somewhere..

Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya
Piya re, re piya

Beloved, O my beloved, beloved o beloved o beloved..

Koi kami si thi jeene mein, jaana yeh humne kahan
Aise mile ho jaise hum pe ho meherbaan yeh khuda

there was something missing in life, when did we know that,
we met as if god is merciful to us..

Haan main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan
Saathon ki hoya ae kasoor re
Rab di marzi hai, apna milna
Barsa hai hum pe uska noor

Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya

I sacrifice myself,
now this offense has happened,
out meeting is God's wish
On us, his divine light has rained..

Beloved, O my beloved, beloved o beloved o beloved..

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini