Do you trust him?

Some more Jess this is sort of a filler chapter... but I hope you like it any way, I'm so excited for a chapter in about five updates eek! 

Tell me what you think etc... please !

Jess POV:

"Do you think his going to follow us?" Sang asks as we pull away from mum's house. I nod  instantly.

"There is no way his not going to... In fact he has likely put some kind of tracker on the Landy..." I muse carefully. Sang humm's gently in response, her eyes still on the road.

"Right open the glove compartment!" She says, she indicates left before turning down the side road.

"Ok... what am I looking for?" I ask as I yank the notoriously trick to open compartment. A second later I realise I should have waited for a just moment. A computer monitor opens out in front of me.

"Whew!" I gasp as I move back quickly to avoid being whacked by it.

"Opps, probably should have warned you that was going to happen... sorry!" She giggles for a moment, her cheeks slightly pick, before going serious, "Okay run a bug scan on the car!" I give her a look, that she can't see, as her eyes are still safely on the road, that says how exactly? When I realise, I quickly vocalise my eye speak.

"Oh, right yeah, so I just ...how the heck do I do that exactly S?"

"Opps!" she giggles again, her blush increasing, "forgot I hadn't taught you that... yet!" she has been teaching me basic coding for the last few months but while I'm picking up her language lesson easilyish the advanced computer stuff is, crazy weird!

It's strange though, despite Sang being a crazy computer genius and fantastic at languages she literally struggles on occasion to use a mobile phone to make normal calls! That might have something to do with the fact that she only has four contacts on her phone. All labelled under single letters, B, E, J and P. She told me only very recently who B and P are (her adopted dads) E is my mum and J is, of course, me. The fact that B, E and P never use their phones hasn't really given her that much practice, she's got much better, recently, with my help. But she still quite often forgets to bring it out with her, I've found myself using mine less when I'm around her as well. Now when I use it, I feel like it disconnects me with reality!

"Jess," my head jerks' round, if she's calling me Jess, she's been talking for a while, "did you get any of that?" I shake my head; she looks at me in exasperation for a moment, before restarting her explanation as she looks back at the road.

"Go to the thing that has three horizontal lines across it!" I click it and boxes appear. "Tap the function labelled 'bugs'!" I have to scroll down quite a way to find it, but I do a second later. More boxes pop up.

"Done!" I am way too happy about it! She nods luckily focused ok the road as someone races in front of us and she has to slam on the breaks. Thank god for her amazing reaction time, people like that idiot should not be on the road!

"What? Why?!!" Sang says in that quiet voice of hers, her annoyance is subtle but definitely there .

I've never heard Sang raise her voice, I'm not sure she can, to be honest, there is definitely something wrong with her throat. She's also has never sworn, not in my hearing anyway! When the driver's pulled properly past she slides the stick back into gear and continues.

"God Jess!" she says slightly louder than normal, and I realise that I zooned out again. "Right, you're driving!" Sang states as she lets out a cough, with that she indicates to pull over to the side of the road. Her eyes flick to the mirrors, before she slides across a lane and brakes slightly.