Chapter 2

Your mother enrolled you in your first school ever, South Park High School. Kyle came to pick you up that morning. Now you are at school sitting in the middle of Stan, Cartman, Kenny, and Kyle. You took out your school supplies to get ready for class. A skinny man with a huge head walked in.

"Hello class," he says, "I am Mr. Mackey and I'll be substituting for Mr. Garrison." He calls attendence, but stops when he gets to you, "It seems we have a new student. Her name is (Y/N)."

You jump when you hear your name. You were hoping to have a low profile, so no one gets too curious. Mr. Mackey waves his hand for you to stand up. You stand up, shyly. Mr. Mackey tells you to introduce yourself.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) and I love (interest/not Kyle)," you say then sit back down.

"Good, now let's begin class, m'kay," says Mr. Mackey.

After class Kyle takes you to your new locker. You practice your combination until the bell rings. A mob of kids flood the lunch room. Kyle takes your hand and helps you fight through the crowd. He takes you to the line where Stan, Cartman, and Kenny are.

"Hello children," says a semi big boned man with an apron.

"Hey Chef," the boys say together.

Chef looks at you, "Who's your new friend?"

Kyle puts his arm around you, "This is (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you," says Chef while putting food on everyone's trays.

"Thanks Chef," you and the boys say together while getting your trays.

The boys take you to a table filled with their guy friends. Kyle lets you sit between him and Stan.

"Who said this girl could sit here?" asks Cartman.

Kyle slaps himself on the forhead, "Because she is our friend now and you will deal with it, fatass."

"Whatever you dumb Jew!" Cartman yells and then stuffs his face with food.

After school, everyone left including Cartman. He just ditched everyone and decided to go home himself. Kyle holds onto your hand for some reason. You try to pull your hand away but when ever you try, his grip gets tighter. Stan and Kenny obviously notice this because they start silently chuckling. You blush a little when you look at your hand which is overlapped over Kyle's.

"What are you guys laughing at?" asked Kyle.

"Why are you holding hands with (Y/N)?" asked Stan.

Kyle looks at his and your hands, "Because I want to make sure she gets home safe."

Kenny muffles something that you could oddly understand, "Is that really all?"

"Yes," Kyle looks at them serious.

Stan and Kenny sigh, "We will just leave you two alone."

They run off to Stan's house. Kyle holds onto your hand tighter. He looks straight ahead. You look up at him. His face was serious and... kind of... cute. You blush darkly. Why are you thinking that way? You shook head to get the thought out of your head. You and Kyle finally reach your house. Kyle lets your hand go which you were a little bit disappointed about.

Your mom rushes out and looks Kyle straight in the eyes, "Did anything happen?"

You knew what she was talking about, "NO!" you yell out without thinking, "Nothing happened," you say while pointing at your winter hat.

Your mom sighs in relief, "Good."

Kyle looks at you confused. You just shake your head in a way that tells him not to ask. Kyle nods and thanks your mom for moving here so he could meet you. You smile and blush with your heart pounding. Kyle is the best.