Chapter 30

Meanwhile, Kyle rushes home as quick as he can and calls Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Tweek, Craig, and Token, and pretty much everyone else.
They all arrive at Kyle's house and demand to know what the hell is going on, or more Cartman wants to know.
"I was in the middle of my karaoke time Kahl!" he blabs on.
"(Y/N) has been kidnapped by those people at some kind of lab thing," Kyle explains to everyone.
Stan walks over to Kyle and places his hand on his shoulder, "And you want our help."
Kyle nods and smiles with pride, "Yes, I need help."
Most of the people left after hearing this. The only ones who stayed are Stan, Kenny, and . . . Cartman?
"Cartman? You're gonna help rescue her?" Stan asks, shocked.
"Yeah well, you still owe me one you guys," Cartman crosses his hands and looks away, trying to look cool.
Kyle smiles at his team, "Perfect!"
Kyle takes his team to get their super hero costumes on. Kyle, the Human Kite. Cartman, the Coon. Stan, the ToolShed. Kenny, Myserion.
Kyle looks at his team, "I will be leading this operation today, so keep your mouth shut, Cartman."
Cartman just rolls his eyes his eyes and huffs, "Stupid lovesick Jew."
Kyle and his team do an really awesome pose like they do on television.
"Let's do this!" they all shout.