Chapter 33

(Thank you so much for the suggestions. I will try my hardest to make this a good chapter for you guys :) thank you so much for reading)

(S/N) = superhero name

The superheroes walk you home. You hold onto Kyle's hand while he holds onto yours. Yeah. You know it sounds cheesy, but him holding your hand is such a good and warm feeling. He walks you to your door. You two share a nice kiss. You go inside and watch the superheroes walk away into the moonlight. You giggle until they are out of sight.

You lay in bed that night wondering what it is like to be a superhero. Kyle and the others seem to like it. Maybe you should force them to let you join. Perfect! You hop out of bed. You make your own superhero costume.

You rush to the mirror to see what you look like. You scan yourself from head to toe. You smile at how badass/cute/weird you look.

You decide to call yourself (S/N). You sleep in your superhero costume.

The next morning, you run out the door to meet up with Kyle and the others. Your superhero costume in your backpack. Kyle is on his way to pick you up when run into him. Your head to his stomach.

"Your in hurry," Kyle gasps, trying to retrieve the air that was knocked out of him.

"Yes! I wanted to show you and your friends something," you smile.

Kyle takes a deep breath and smiled back, "What is it?"

You whip out your superhero costume, "I'm joining your superhero team."

Kyle's eyes widen in surprise, "You can't."

"And why not?" O3O <---(pouty face).

"Cause your a girl," Kyle says.

Your eyes narrow, "I'll have you know that I can easily suffocate you with my costume."

Kyle sighs, "It's really up to me. Cartman is the real leader. I just lead them that one time just cause I wanted to save you."

"Then let's go talk to him," you rush past Kyle.

You run all the way to school. You see Cartman, but you can't slow down fast enough. You bounce off him and fly backwards.

"What the hell?!" Cartman yells.

"Hey Cartman. I wanna join your superhero team," you smile while holding up your costume.

Cartman laughs, "No way in hell!"

You stand up and narrow your eyes, "Why not?"

"You're a girl," he keeps laughing.

You clench your fists and grab the fatass by the collar, "Listen here. I made this costume last night, and I will not accept a 'no'. I worked hard on this costume. So you let me join, or I'll choke your little fatass!"

Cartman nods, "You can join."

You smile and hop around, "Thank you so much. See? Kindness goes a long way."

"Yeah," Cartman coughs. "Sure."

Kyle runs over, out of breath. You hug him tightly and told him the news.

Kyle smiles, "That's great!"

"I know, right?" you giggle with excitement. "I can't wait to save the world!"