Chapter 24

You wake up, tied to a chair, and in a spooky an dark alley way. You look around. You see nobody. For some reason you didn't feel very scared. When you look towards a street light, a figure was standing there. You squint your eyes to see a familiar figure. The person looks obviously familiar. The person turns around and you notice that it's Butters.

"Butters?" you call out.

"No, I am not Butters. I am Professor Chaos!" Butters calls back.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Professor Chaos," you just decide to play along.

Butters smiles and walks towards you. He unties you.

"I am trusting you not to run away," Butters smiles.

Exactly, where did you really have to go? Well, home, but home seems boring right now. You rub your wrists because hurt but not too bad. Butters pours some water on your wrists.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you too much, I mean, you are still a girl after all," Butters says while rubbing the water against you wrists.

You smile and pat his head, "Don't worry about Professor Chaos."

Butters face becomes red, but you don't get why. You shrug it off and forget about it. You just sit in the chair and daydream about Kyle, as usual. He will soon figure out where you are. You sigh and relax for bit and wait for your "hero" to come.