Chapter 19

You and Kyle leave step out of Cartman's house.
Cartman pulls you back for a moment and says, "I'm giving up on you. Every good love story has to have a love triangle."
"SAYS WHO?!" you yell at him, shocked. Didn't he get the hint? Well, apparently not.
"Says me," Cartman smiles, letting you go.
You rush over to Kyle, hugging his arm tightly. Kyle smiles and smirks at Cartman as he kisses your cheek. You sigh, Kyle isn't making the situation any better. Kyle takes of your winter hat and strokes your cat ears. Your feline instincts forces you to purr. Kyle glares at Cartman that says, I am only allowed to touch them.
You push Kyle's hand away and quickly put on your winter hat. You walk away from the jealous-of-each-other boys.
Then a though burst through your head, does Kyle not trust you?
Kyle walks over and put his arm around you. You want to ask him, but you just can't bring yourself to do it. Kyle walks you home. He leans in to kiss you, but before he can, you turn around and walk straight into your house.
Why would Kyle not trust you? What reason did give him not to trust you?
You throw on your pajamas and collapse onto your bed. You are so exhausted after today. Finding out Cartman loves you, Cartman trying to kiss you, Kyle trying to start a fight, and worrying about whether Kyle trusts you or not.
Yep, a fun freaking day.

(hey I'm sry to ask, but i see a lot of Kyle x Reader Lemon things and i was wondering if you guys would like me to turn this into one. Or i can compremise and make one chapter for the Lemon fans and another for the not Lemon fans. Whatever makes you guys happy)