Chapter 10

Your mom keeps you out of school that day. You lay in bed the whole time until you hear a knock at the door. You rush downstairs and open the door. Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman were standing in the doorway.

"Are your parents home?" asks Kyle.

"No they are out buying tickets. They said they won't be back till late at night," you answer.

"Perfect," says Kyle.

They lift up sleeping bags. They walk into your house and go up to your room. You have no idea what's going on. You run up to your room, "What are you guys doing?"

"Sleeping over," they say at the same time while rolling out their sleeping bags.

You smile and just go with it. They must be here to spend some time with you since you leave tomorrow. You sit in the middle of the sleeping bags. You all laugh and have a fun time until Cartman starts crying.

"Cartman? What's wrong?" you ask.

"You're leaving us tomorrow. I'm scared. If you leave will I go back to cutting myself," Cartman cries into his hands.

Stan, Kenny, and Kyle all hug him, trying to comfort him. Everyone nods.

"If it wasn't for you, me and Kyle would have probably broken up as friends because of how I was worrying," says Stan while patting Cartman's back.

"You're the most hottest girl in this town. If you leave then who will I be able to think of in a ------ way," muffles Kenny.

Kyle then looks down, "You're the first girl worth being with. I love you so much that it hurts. (Y/N)," Kyle looks at you with a serious face, "we're going to keep you from leaving. I won't let you go. If you leave, I will travel all around the world and find you and bring you back to South Park."

You gasp. He would literally go through all that for you. You cry tears of joy as you quickly squeeze Kyle, not wanting to let go. Kyle wraps his hands around you gently. He pulls you away. You look up while Kyle leans in closer and closer to your lips.

"Hello!" muffle yells Kenny.

Kyle jumps back, "I got lost in the moment."