Chapter 38 (Final Chapter, will be lemon)

(I'm so sorry this took so long, but I'm just finishing this up so you guys don't have to wait anymore :) enjoy).

You walk down the aisle in the most beautiful wedding dress. Your favorite colors are everywhere. You look around at your family and his family. You feel so nervous. Your heart will not stop pounding in your chest. All eyes are on you. Your father tries to calm you down, but it just doesn't work. You make a really awkward smile. Some people giggle a little. Which only causes you to get even more nervous. But when you look up to see Kyle at the end of the red carpet, all your fear just washes away. You can't help but put on a beautiful smile. He looks at you with soft, caring eyes. His lips curve into the sweetest smile you've ever seen. You stare at him, not noticing the bump in the carpet. You get the front of your shoe caught on it. You look around, embarrassed. You really hope no one notices you struggling to get your shoe loose. You tug forward. Your shoe ends up sliding off. No one seems to notice... yet. You look up at Kyle then down. He nods and walks over to you. Placing his hands around you, Kyle sweeps you off of your feet and into his arms.

"I'll take it from here," he smiles while taking off your last shoe.

Kyle tosses your shoe on the ground and carries up to the alter. He keeps you in his arms while you both do your vows.

"You may now kiss your bride," the preacher says.

Kyle doesn't hesitate. He kisses so deeply. He's never kissed you like this before. You close your eyes and kiss him back just as deep. You both pull away and turn to see the applauding crowd. Kyle carries you to a limo. Surprisingly, it's your favorite color. He gently slides you inside the limo. He shakes your father's hand before getting in with you. The limo driver shuts the door you two and goes to his station up front. Kyle wraps his arm around you, pulling you against him.

"Are you happy?" he asks.

"Of course I am. I got to marry you," you smile while reaching for his hand.

He takes your hand and places a kiss on it. "Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."

"I'm just surprised you proposed so soon," you giggle.

"I wanted to make sure I got you before anyone else," he smiles more.

"You proposed at out high school graduation." You roll your eyes.

"But you said yes," Kyle says and kisses your cheek.

After a few hours, you fall asleep. Kyle gently puts your head on his lap. He looks at you.

"I love you (Y/N)," he whispers.

The limo driver wakes you and Kyle up when you get to your destination. Kyle helps you out. You look around. You see a cabin, which makes your cat ears perk up and twitch under your veil. Kyle looks at the twitching and smiles. He walks you inside the cabin. It is so warm. You purr when you see the fire burning. Your cat instincts want to curl up next to it, but your human half tells you not to embarrass yourself. Kyle closes the door. He gives you a soft kiss against your neck, making you smile.

Kyle gently lays you down on the soft fluffy rug, next to the fire. Kyle crawls on top of you. He takes of your veil, so he can see your cat ears. He kisses one of them, making it twitch. Kyle slides your dress off while kissing down your body. He slides off the tie. You help him unbutton his tux. You take it off of him. He slips off your bra and panties. He takes off the remaining clothes he has on. He slowly slides his member inside you, making you moan a little. He moves in and out slowly. You moan quietly. He licks your neck while he moves a little faster. He keeps going faster everytime you moan. He begins to move overly fast and hard. Your moan at the top of your lungs. You scratch his back a little. You cum all over his member. Kyle keeps going, making you moan a little too loud. He soon cums as well. He slowly slides his member out of you. He scans your body.

"You look so beautiful," he smiles and kisses your forehead.

You blush a little. Kyle lays down beside you. He pulls you over to him. You both snuggle beside each other. You feel so lucky to have Kyle in your life. And now you get to keep him forever. You look at your wedding ring with your birthstone as the center. You stare at it until you fall asleep.

THE END

(Just so you guys know, your not dead XD. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and thank you for putting up with my constant delays.)