Chapter 20

You toss and turn that night. You can't get the thought of Kyle not trusting you out of your head. You look at your cell phone thats on top of your night stand. You look at it and you realize, Kyle never gave you his number. Why didn't he? Is it because you never asked him? Probably. You drop your cell phone as you slowly fall asleep.
You wake up the next morning. You look at your clock.
"I'M GOING TO BE SO LATE!"
You fall out of bed, falling onto your cell phone you dropped last night. You quickly get off it. You check it and you let out a sigh of relief when you see that your phone is alright.
You throw it on your bed, and you run around getting dressed. You put on your winter hat as you rush out of your house. You come to a complete stop when you see Kyle waiting for you. What is he doing?
"Where have you been?" he asks.
"I woke up late, sorry," you answer, shocked that he actually waited for you. "Why were you waiting? You're gonna be late."
Kyle looks into your eyes, "I would wait forever for you."
Your heart starts to pound fast, your face turns bright red. Your speechless.
You say the first thing that comes to mind, "Thanks!"
Kyle chuckles a little, "You're too cute."
You punch Kyle playfully, "Yeah yeah, come on, you're gonna make us late."
You and Kyle walk side by side. You and Kyle run to class. You guys reach the classroom before the bell rings. You look around the classroom and you notice all the Jersey kids are gone. No wonder Kyle isn't acting so clingy today. But to be honest, you kind of miss that side of Kyle.
You sit in your seat. Cartman sits behind you this time. You can feel his eyes burning the back of your head. You look over at Kyle, who is paying attention to the teacher. That's good, hopefully he doesn't notice...
"CARTMAN! Stop staring at (Y/N) and pay attention," Mrs. Garrison exclaims.
You slam your head on your desk. Nothing seems to be going right. This is too much attention for this little kitty.
Kyle puts his arm around you and whispers, "Don't worry about it."
You look at him and smile.

(i see Lemon stuff everywher so if u want this story to be come a Lemon story as well, just tell me and i shall make it the way u guys want it)