Chapter 12

"Ok (Y/N) I can't keep the plane delayed forever, so I need you to keep your parents from getting on the plane," Stan demands.

"On it," you say.

"You may begin boarding the the plane to Italy," the person says.

Your parents begin walking towards the plane. You hurry and jump in front of them.

"Mom, Dad, I'm hungry. I don't think I can make it to lunch time," you say.

Your mom sighs, she was about to say 'no' until your dad interrupted, "Now that you mention it, I'm pretty hungry too."

You all go to a pizza place in the airport. Your mom keeps looking at her watch while you eat. She begins to tap her foot on the floor, nervously.

"Good job, keep them there until the plane leaves," orders Stan.

You see where their going with this. You look at another slice of pizza. Your stomach is so full already, but you reach for it anyway. You eat it very slowly. You look out the window to see the plane doors closing. Your mom sighs. She knows that they won't be able to make it.

"You planned all this, didn't you (Y/N)?" she says.

You shake your head, "No, my friends did."

"They care about you this much, huh?" she sighs. "Since I can't afford anymore tickets, I guess we will stay in South Park."

You quickly get up, dropping the piece of pizza and hug your mom. Kyle runs over and thanks your mom for letting you stay. He also promises to keep your cat side a secret.