Chapter 34

You rush home after school, not even waiting for Kyle. Cartman told you that a Coon and Friends meeting was tonight. You slam the door open out of excitement. Your parents are startled by the sudden noise.

"Watch it! Your gonna put a hole in the wall," your mom scolds a little.

You apologize and run up to your room. You throw on your superhero costume. You uncover your cat ears. Maybe people will just mistaken them as part of your costume. You don't really want to hide them today. You chance it and rush out the door before your mom notices. You run as fast as you can all the way to Cartman's house. Mrs. Cartman allows you inside. She shows you where the boys are.

"Hey guys!" you call out.

"Fuck She actually showed up," Cartman murmurs.

"Sure did!" you smile.

You look around to see everyone's costumes. Some are looking at you then back at Cartman. Cartman introduces you to everyone. You smile and wave to everyone. You remember the boys from school, but you never caught their names. The news is playing on a mini tv on the wall. The Coon seems to be paying attention to it.

The Human Kite and the Toolshed are in the back talking. You decide to hop over there.

"What are you guys talking about?" you ask.

"Your costume. What's your name?" Toolshed asks.

"(S/N)," you answer with a smile.

They both laugh. The laugh hard while tears fall from their eyes. You become really upset.

"Keep laughing and you'll see where your little human tool ends up," you smile evilly and walk away.

You look behind you to see they have stopped laughing. You feel very proud of yourself. In fact, you feel awesome. You wonder what your first mission will be.