Chapter 17

Cartman? What is he doing here? Why did he pull you away from Kyle?
Cartman holds you tight as he watches Kyle frantically search for you. You want to call out to Kyle, but Cartman wouldn't take his hand off your mouth. Cartman pulls you away from the school, away from Kyle. Cartman pulls you into his house and throws you on his couch.
"Cartman? What are you doing?" you ask.
Cartman looks at you, "I'm not taking you away from Kyle to be mean, at least, not this time."
"Then why?" you ask, tilting your head like a cat does.
Cartman blushes and looks away, "I just want to be alone with you."
You look at Cartman closely from the couch. You notice that he was blushing. You let out silently nervous giggle. Oh no. Why is Cartman blushing?
Cartman walks over to you and lifts your chin, and he stares into your eyes. He leans forward, but before your lips connect, your feline reflexes punches him away.
You put your hands over your mouth, "Wh-wh-what are y-you doing?"
Cartman rubs the cheek you punched and looks at you with a serious look, "(Y/N) ever since you helped me with my cutting problem, I can't help but think about you all the time."
"Kyle was the one who helped you, remember? You wouldn't even let me in," you say.
"But your the one who told Kyle to help me," Cartman says.
You don't want to fight with him so you just nod in agreement.
"(Y/N)?" Cartman says.
"Yeah."
Cartman looks you in the eyes, "I think I have fallen for you."
Your eyes become wide with shock, "Whaaaa?" You giggle and stand up nervously, "Stop joking, Cartman."
Cartman pins you against the wall and stares into your eyes, "I'm not joking."
Before you could say anything, Kyle busts through the door, "CARTMAN! Get the hell away from her!"