Chapter 11

You all wake up the next morning. You get dressed in the bathroom. You rush downstairs to distract your parents while the boys leave. Kyle gives you a signal. You nod.

You get to the airport. Your mom hands you your ticket. You look at it to see you were heading to Italy. You look around. Your eyes stop when you see Kyle. He was wearing black spy gear. He smiles at you and runs behind the desk. He talks into his little microphone around his head. He starts typing something on the conputer. You see someone walking over there, Kyle then spots the person as well. He winks at you then disappears under the desk. The person looks at the computer. She grabs a microphone, "The plane to Italy has been delayed, the plane to Italy has been delayed."

Soneone puts a hand around your mouth and pulls you behind a pole. You turn around to see Kyle. He gives you a communication device to put in your ear. You put it in your ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, Agent Stan here. I need you to act normal while your around your parents. Can you do that, (Y/N)?" you hear Stan's voice.

"Yeah, I think so," you say.

"Good now wait for further orders," Stan says while typing on what sounds like a computer keyboard.

"Stan has hacked into the network," says Kyle. "Now go back to your parents before they start worrying."

You do as you are told and go back to your parents.