Chapter 31

The Human Kite leads his superhero team around the neighborhood.

"Do you even know where she is?" asks the Toolshed.

The Human Kite freezes, "I may or may not have an idea to where she might be."

Everyone slaps their foreheads. They gather around a dark alley way and discus where you might be.

"Since they found out about her secret, they may want to either experiment on her or kill her," says Mysterion.

The Human Kite's face dims, "I hope they don't do any of those things."

The Toolshed places his hand on The Human Kite's shoulder, "Do you have any idea where they would do stuff like that?"

Mysterion raises his head so the moon casts his shadow, "The science lab."

The Human Kite has no hesitation and immediately rushes to the science lab with his team following behind him. He then realizes something. The Coon has been oddly quiet about it all. Usually he would be complaining or calling him names when he messes up. No time to worry about that though. The Human Kite busts through the huge, glass doors. Glass shatters all over the floor as the team does their pose.

"Dude!" the Toolshed says. "I think you went a little far." The Toolshed points to the glass shards scattered all over the floor.

The Human Kite shrugs, "No time to worry about it. We have to find (Y/N) right now."

He rushes down the hall, not caring whether his team was following him or not. His only priority right now is YOU.