Chapter One: The Gift

I started walking towards the set with my best friend, who was filming my whole journey on the movie. I pushed the camera away even though my hair and makeup was done. I just hated that she was shoving the camera in my face like the paparazzi.

"Can you not please? I love you but can you not!" I asked laughing as we walked in my trailer together.

"HEY! It's not the first time that we get to film your experience! For example! You get to have SEX WITH TOM HOLLAND IN THIS MOVIE!" Anne yelled into my ear basically breaking my ear drum. "Beside Kianna....I'm jelly..." she smirks as I throw my pillow at her.

"Yeah and that's the weird thing is I'm a virgin and ummm....It's you know.. It's gonna be taken by him..." I said blushing as I saw a gift on my bed.

"Well! That's not fair! I'm a virgin and you get to have him inside you! KIA PLEASE! Be blessed you get to have this!" sees the gift on my bed. "What's that?"

"A gift..?" I read the note attached to the shiny red box. "Can't wait to work with you and experience new things with you. Love Tom Holland. Winky face." I laugh opening the box revealing a very nice and expensive black laced lingerie set with blindfold "JESUS CHRIST!" I throw it back into the box and roll my eyes smiling and walking out my room.

"What was it?" Anne asked, going towards my bed picking up the box.

"Nope! I didn't read it but it said not to show anyone but my stylist cause it's for the movie."

"And as your ASSISTANT! I need to know." picks up the box and her eyes widens. "KIA! OH. MY. GOD. He's got nice taste. Does the chef kiss gesture laughing, handing me the blindfold. "You'll get great use out of that." winks leaving the trailer.

"ANNE! I HATE YOU!" I yelled looking out the window from inside the trailer.

"LOVE YOU TOO BESTIE!" She turns around and blows a kiss walking up to the Russo Brothers, Anthony and Joe, they were the directors. It was such a pleasure getting the opportunity to work with them knowing that I AM A HUGE MARVEL FAN! LIKE NO JOKE! I sigh and start finishing unpacking.

While I'm unpacking I see Tom talking to Anne. She was obsessed with him.. Like no joke... She literally would let that man spit in her mouth. Anyways, nobody was around so I decided to try on the 'gift' Tom gave me. Was at first difficult to try it on cause I HAVE NEVER WORN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! I finally got it on and was looking at myself in the mirror just getting in the mood of it when I heard the trailer door open. Figuring it was Anne I turn around and smile.

"Can't believe it fits, like how did he know my size?" I said looking down, I looked up to find a smug face staring at me from head to toe.

"Well...I guess I did pretty well for my first time shopping for that type of clothing, didn't I darling?"