Chapter 15: Angel

Anne was coming home today. The excitement ran through my veins as I was awoken by the sunrise. Our relationship was beautiful. I knew I was going to cry when I saw her. I wanted to take her and our friends out tonight to celebrate the last week we have with one another. It was the final week of shooting. The premier was five months away and it feels like only yesterday when I met Tom. I don’t know where this is going to go. I don’t know what’s going to happen between Sam and Anne either. She did talk to me about moving in with him in London but that would mean I would never see her. I was already planning on going back home to see my sister and my nephew, Spencer. Kendall was a great mom. She worked a sustainable job and had a loving boyfriend that she had been with since college. Spencer waa her whole world. He is three years old and he comes over from time to time but not often since I was doing a movie. I wanted what was best for her. I always had. But we lost connection when I moved away but always remained in touch due to me being the god parent of Spencer. I wanted a family of my own. Maybe with Tom if we last that long. I smiled thinking about it. I looked over to see Tom staring out the window as he played with my hair.

“How long have you been up?” I asked, shifting closer as he looked down at me and smiled.

“Long enough. You're cute when you sleep with that stuffed animal.” He picks up my stuffed animal that I always sleep with. Gave me the comfort of my first home back in Illinois.

“It has a name by the way.” I yank it out of his hand and snuggle with it.

“Oh?” Tom smirks flipping me so I’m on my back and he’s on top of me.

“Yes, HER name is Snowball. Had her since I was 7.” I kiss him as he’s inches from my face.

“And how old are you?” He starts making his way to my neck making me slightly arch my back.

“Twen-twenty two…” I quietly moan as he makes it to my chest.

“Fifteen years...Wow..” he slips off my pants and I smile and quiver as he kissed my lower stomach

“Tom…” I throw my head back grabbing the headboard “We have to get ready Anne and all your brothers will be at the airport in three hours and it’s ...Oh my god…” His tongue is inside me now and I moan, throwing my head back. “Agh...It’s an hour ride to get there.” He comes out and looks up at me smirking.

“They can wait.” He goes back and I clutch the bedsheets. As He widens my legs to get in deeper. As I was hitting my climate my phone began to ring. I push his head away and I pick up my phone. “

“It’s Anne.” I pick up and he groans, making me giggle.

“Hey London Queen, what’s up” I look at Tom who is still sitting near my area.

“Nothing much on the plane now? Are you getting ready?”

“I just woke up about 5 minutes ago but yeah I AM!” I screamed as Tom went back.

“Are you ok?” she asked, sounding concerned for my well-being.

“YEp…” my eyes roll back as he is the deepest he has ever been. “I’m fine just cramping HARD...co-core right now...Oh my god..” I moaned and she noticed.

“Are you-”

“NOPE!” I grab Tom’s head as he’s hitting my weak spot.

“Ok well wanna go out tonight? Me, you, the boys, Z?”

“Yeah...my god...Yep...TOM!” He starts to finger me, making me moan.

“KIA!”

“What?”