Chapter 8: Vinne G.

Anne's Perspective is written by: Anne-Sophie Nijssen (Anne-So7979)

Anne's Perspective:

As we walked towards the set, I decided to cease the opportunity of having a beautiful natural light and the urban setting to take pictures of Kianna with our dogs. I always loved taking pictures and films. It was my way to capture all my memories so I could never forget them. Everything was simpler through a camera lense... I mean, in movies, life is easy, beautiful, romantic. In real life... from what I had experienced, it was the opposite. Movies were for me a way to escape reality. I knew it was a hard industry but, I'm someone who chases what they want until they get it. Kia has always supported me, and I've always done the same. Every rejection she got, I was her shoulder to cry on, and vice versa.

After my last relationship, I had stopped taking pictures and films for pleasure. I just didn't have the passion for it. It felt like it didn't have a valuable purpose anymore. I wouldn't admit this to anyone (because I'm very independent like you may have guessed and I'm not someone who likes to ask for help. I need to work to feel like I really earned my spot), but after I met Sam... The need to take pictures for fun started to tickle me once again. I had missed that happy feeling. It felt like everything was beautiful, and deserved to be photographed. I had missed the butterflies in my stomach every time I would look through the camera.

Some Of the Photos:

That morning, on our way to work, Kia had a huge smile on her face (even after everything with Tom)

That morning, on our way to work, Kia had a huge smile on her face (even after everything with Tom). I think it was because she saw I was happy, for real this time.

"I missed you so much... I'm glad you're back..." she said to me as she placed her arm around my shoulder.

"It's good to be back..." I said back. "Now walk! I want to take more pictures! I haven't posted anything in months!" I laughed as I pushed her.

"Fine! Fine! Bossy much..." she whispered.

"What did you call me?" I said as I stopped and raised an eyebrow.