Chapter 21: i'm sorry

Harrison Perspective

It’s been over 12 hours. Anne, Sam, and Tom have been yelling at each other. Well more like Anne and Tom. Both of them were the closest thing to Kianna. Especially the fact that Tom and Kianna are dating now. We all are worried but Anne needs to chill.  Harry and I are sitting in the living room as Tom, Anne, and Sam are in her room trying to figure out what's happening but it’s more like yelling.

“CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!” yelled Harry as he threw his head back. “WE WILL FIND HER YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL!”

They kept yelling. I chuckled and looked back at my phone trying to figure out what was going on when I got a text.

Text messages

“We gotta go, mate!” I kick Harry as I get up and throw on my jacket.

“Where? Shouldn’t we tell the others?

“SHHHHHH! Kianna is in the hospital and needs ONLY us! Now let’s go! We’ll tell them were going out.”

“Ok. I’ll tell them!”

“Ok! Meet me at the car mate.” I leave and rush down to the car leaving Harry to tell them where we're ‘going”

Harry Perspective

I Enter the room and Anne is in tears as Sam and Tom are in each other’s faces screaming and Anne looks up and sees me standing there.

“What?’ she said, making them stop only to see it’s me.

“Harrison and I are going out to lo- go get food. Be back later.”

“Ok…”

Harrison's Perspective

When Harry finally got to the car we zoomed off to the hospital. When we arrived we saw Kianna all bruised up and cut up in tears in the front waiting for us. Before I could stop Harry jumps out of the car and runs up to Kianna as she runs in pain towards him and lunges him into a bear hug as he holds her as she breaks down in his arms.

“It’s ok. It’s ok..” says Harry as he holds her tightly as they fall slowly to the floor. He cradles her and soothes her to calm down.

“I’m sorry….I tried….” I cupped her cheek and kissed her head.

“You're ok…. Just don’t say anything, unless you want to Kia. Let’s just take you home ok?”

She nods and I pick up her things and Harry picks her up in his arms and carries her into the car without letting go. They sit in the back together cuddling. She silently cries in his chest as he holds her, kissing her head and telling her it’s going to be okay. We still don't know what happened or anything. All we know is she is in the hospital and is safe now. She kept saying I’m sorry. Which broke my heart. She didn't have to be sorry whether it was on purpose or an accident. She was our friend and she didn't have to be sorry. When we walked up the door she broke down again hearing her friends yelling AGAIN!

“W-what are they yelling about?” She asked me, handing me her keys so I could unlock the door. She was in Harry’s arms.

“You,” I said as we unlocked the door and walked in. The dogs started barking and going crazy. As Kia let go of Harry and picked Up Jarvis as he was crying. As Nigel was doing the same.  

“Hey boys..” she woke up on the couch and climbed onto her and licked her face giving her kisses.  

“YOU KNOW WHAT! KIANNA MIGHT BE DEAD IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT YOU ASSHOLE!” yelled Anne as she walked out of the room coming into the Living room and she stared at me and Harry. “Where’s the food?”

Harry points to Kianna and she turns around and Kianna weakly smiles and waves at Anne.

“YOU SELFISH BITCH!” Not even caring about the state Kianna was in, she walks right up to Kia and slaps her right in the face. “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?”