Chapter 32: A night to remember

Tonight was the night. We all flew to Los Angeles for the premiere. Where has the time gone? It felt like just yesterday I was walking on set for my first day. What a year. I had my ups and downs with everything and yet I still pulled through.  Anne did move to London with Sam and I’m happy for them. I knew from the start this is where they were going to go. Harrison and I have gotten better but are still awkward from everything. Tom and I have been on and off. We talk and then we don't for some days but we always come together in the end.

“I’m sorry I can’t be there for you tonight but we’ll be watching from our new leather couch here in London.” Said Anne as I was talking to her as my hair and makeup was getting done.

“It’s fine… I just wish you were! I wanted your opinion on my dress.” I made a pout face as the makeup and hair stylists gave me a nod saying it’s time to get the dress and accessories on.

“We’ll go put it on and then I’ll tell you over the phone!”

“Duh!” I stick my tongue out and go out of the view so she doesn’t see me changing.

My dress was a ballgown. My stylist Law Roach who gracefully accepted me to be his client figuring I was with Tom picked out an emerald green ball gown with a cinched waist with a ruffled bottom.

The Dress

“Are you and Tom matching?”

“NO! Sadly I don’t know why, but he did say he wanted to tell the public soon before we go on our vacation to see y'all”

I step in front of my phone and Anne is just in awe. “Girl you look beautiful! GOD! You're gonna be the beauty of the whole premiere!”

“Thank you! I have to get going! I love you! Have fun unpacking! Hug Sam for me!”

“You are most welcomed babes and will do! Hey, you're gonna be fine just don't stress out! Love you too!” She hangs up.

“Alright let's get this princess to the premiere!” Yells Law.

“Alrighty… Let’s do this.”

I get into the car with everyone and we're off to the premiere. It’s at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The same place where the Avengers Endgame premiere was which is just as exciting as it is already. I step out of the car and the crowd cheers. The adrenaline rush flowing through my veins makes me less nervous. I hold out my hand for Law to help me out of the car. I wave to the fans and make my way over to the doors. Even inside it was crazier. Fans and paparazzi and everything. What a dream come true. I walk over to see Zendaya standing waiting for her turn on the carpet.

“Oh my goodness, look at you!” I yell over the fans.

Her Look

“Oh my god! LOOK AT THIS DRESS!” She hugs me

“Oh my god! LOOK AT THIS DRESS!” She hugs me. “How?”

“Law did it! Have you seen Tom? I was looking for him when I came in.”

“No actually I haven't but It’s your turn babe!” She gives me a light shove and I walk across the carpet when I start to sink all the feels in.

The yelling of who I’m wearing and the flashing light and the fans made everything so magical. I look around the carpet and see the directors and other castmates and Tom. Just watching me pose and smile. I gave him a small wave and he does a little bug run and picks me up and spins me around ignoring the fact that there is paparazzi around. He sets me down and dips me down and gives me a passionate kiss in front of everyone. I kiss back forgetting too but then when the room roars with flashing lights and screaming fans we pull away and nuzzle our forehead together.

“Well.. that’s one way to tell the public.” I licked my finger to wipe my lipstick off of him.

“But it’s the best way, my love.” He kissed my head and grabbed a hold of my side and we took more photos together and everyone and headed to the interviews.

“So give it to me straight…. Are you two dating?” asked the reporter as she placed the microphone in front of me.

“yes….I’m sorry girl but he’s taken now…and-”

“I couldn’t be any happier!” Says Tom as he plants a wet kiss on my cheek.

“Well, I congratulate you both, but are there any plans for you too after the premiere? Going away together? Other projects?”

“I guess you’ll have to wait and find out!” I say with a smile hugging Tom and laying my head on his shoulder.  

“I love you…” I whisper into his ear looking back into his eyes.

“I love you too.” He whispers back and gives me a soft smile on my lips before we head into the movie room and watch our movie for the first time.

Sorry for the lack of not writing! I hate myself for it! I have been extremely busy with school and because in a senior it's 10/10 harder!😖 but I'm trying! Please go check out my Tik tok! I'm wring a Y/N parker Pov! So go check it out! I love you all and see you soon!❤