Chapter 26: Dirty Laundry

When we got to my apartment, Tom carried Spencer in and laid him in Anne’s bed. I ahead of time let her know that he was going to be in her bed. She said it was fine figuring she was staying at Sam’s. I decided to change and do a pit of laundry figuring I bought new clothes and just needed to do the washing in general. I also had Spencer’s muddy clothes to clean. Due to him playing with the animals that were still on set. I started to put some clothes in the wash when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.  Gasped then let out a laugh. “Hi there.” I leaned back into his arms.

“Come lay down with me.” Tom mumbled into my neck. He lightly started to kiss my exposed skin.

I bit my lip, but resisted him. “I can’t babe. I gotta do laundry.” I reached to grab the measuring cup to measure how much detergent I was putting in the load.

“C’mon darling, just a brake. You had a long day.” His hands started to slowly lift up my shirt. His fingertips gazed at my stomach and tickled the area. “I know you want to.”

“Thomas!” I yelped, nearly dropping the detergent. I smacked his hands away. “Maybe if you're a good boy and let me finish what I’m doing and stay quiet! Then maybe- just maybe- I’ll come cuddle.”

Tom leaned back and pursed his lips in thought “Deal!” I rolled my eyes and went back to pouring the detergent in the machine. “But hurry because he might wake up soon.” He smacked my ass, hard, before he raced off.  

I shook my head, but giggled a little. Finishing up with the laundry, I walked towards my room. I opened the and shut the door behind me, locking the afterwards, I turned around and saw that Tom was nowhere to be seen. “Tom?” I called.  

“Finally… you took forever Angel.” Tom emerged from my walk-in closet. In an instant he was engulfing me in an embrace.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes, “5 minutes, Tom, It took me five minutes.” I quipped.

“Five minutes too long.” He whined. His calloused fingers had already started to unbutton my jean shorts.

My breathing got heavier as I pushed his shirt up. “Aww my poor horny boyfriend.” I fake pout. “Can’t wait five minutes.” I shrugged my own shirt off.

Tom kicked off his sweats. “Keep it up baby, we’ll see how long you last.” He gritted out as he pushed me onto the bed. Slipping his fingers through my waistband, he tore my panties from my body

I sat up on my elbows and huffed. “Tom!” My eyes widened as he held up the shredded fabric. “ What the hell?! These were 50 dollars. Victoria Secret is expensive!!” I smacked his chest.

“Ow.” He flinched. “Jeez I’m sorry, just keep it down.” He threw them across the room towards my closet. “Besides, I think someone is a little more eager than she says.” He smirked as he ran two fingers through my folds.

I scoffed. “Just fuck me already baby please.” I grabbed him. I didn’t care if I sounded desperate  at the moment.

Tom grinned. “On your knees, darling.” I flipped over and then arched my back. I stuck my ass up for him to view. He kneaded the round globes before smaking them. Tom hovered over me  as he kissed the arch of my back. He slowly pushed two fingers inside of me.

“F-fuck please baby.” I whined “Please fuck me Tom.”

Tom pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his dick. HE ran his tip through my folds before pushing it in. I sighed at the stretch while he groaned. He stayed still for a  moment before I whined for him to move. “Shh I got you baby.” Tom began to rock his hips back and forth. “We gotta hurry up, pretty girl.” He dropped his body as his chest was against my back.

I nodded and pushed my hips back to meet his. “Oh my- Tom!” I shrieked  when he started to really pound into me. His grip on my hips  tightened. He pulled my body into his, causing a skin on skin sound. It echoed through the room. I panted and pressed my forehead to the comforter. I tried to conceal my moans but it didn’t work.

Tom pulled me up by the neck “Shh, don’t want to wake up the boy do you?” I shook my head, but I couldn’t help the high pitched whine that left my lips. Tom clamped his hand over my mouth. Bending us both over, he repositioned his legs and the thrusted his hips harder. His thighs clapped against mine as he did. “Fuck.” He grunted. “You’re so fucking tight baby.” He moaned into my ear. “Such a perfect girl.” I screamed into his hand. “Shit...I wanna fill you up baby. Fill you up with my cum.” His other hand reached down to stroke my clit.

I melted into his body at his touch. I would give this man whatever he wanted at this point. I whimpered and tried to meet his trust.

Tom took his hand away from my mouth. He placed it around my neck. “You like the sound of that angel? Me filling you up with my hot cum? You look so fucking pretty all stuffed with me.” I bit my lip to hold back pornographic moan attempting to escape. Tears rolled down my cheeks from pleasure. "Aww look at you Angel, all fucked out for me." Tom nipped at my earlobe. "Hmm... who's horny now baby?"

I moaned. "Tommy..."