Chapter 29: Please

We arrived to the carnival. I kept getting pictures of Tom and Spencer of them playing And what they were doing. I kept feeling guilty and nauseous. I don't know why but I was. Well I guess it was the fact I was sharing a tunnel cake with my boyfriend's best friend.

"Is it good?" asked Harrison getting me out of my train of though.

"Y-yeah... Its good..." I feel his hand lay itself upon mine.

"Hey..Are you ok?"

"Honestly. No.." I started to choke up. " Anne is never home. Were all leaving each other soon...and.....I'm on a date with you. Jesus. Haz.. I'm dating your best friend. I'm sorry I can't." I throw my napkin against the table and get out from the picnic table. "Im going home and telling Tom. I can't." I start to walk away.

"Kia! Hey come on! We like each othe-"

"No! You walked into MY HOME, and confess your love to me. Make me rethink my relationship with Tom and for what? To get me in your fucking pants."

He stands silent.

"As I though. I saw Harry her with some of his friends. I suggest you find them and get a ride home cause I can't with you right now. And Tell Tom... That I'm sorry."

"W-what does that mean? Kianna what are you going to do?"

"I'm going home! With Spencer. I need to rethink my life. With everything! I feel like I rushed myself into things and a relationship that I'm going to brake. I'm sorry but I need time...." I start to shut down.

Knowing I need one Haz walked over to me and hugged me. "I understand.. Let's just get you home ok?" I nod.

The whole ride was silent. I was crying and Harrison was trying to keep my from not showing I was crying. A few blocks away from my apartment I get a text from Anne (shout out to my bestie Anne-So7979)

To Kianna: Hey boo, just wanted to text you goodbye, you weren't at the house for some reason but I'm going to London with Sam. He found an apartment and asked me to move in with him. I though that we both needed a change in life and figuring you might go there to with Tom that we'll be together. Anyways I love you. So much. Stay strong. It of love call me later. 😘

I begin to cry again. My best friend was leaving me when I needed her most. So I call her.

"Hey Kia-"

"Dont go.." I choked. We pulled over to the curb and I got out and waved by to Harrison.

"What? Ohh umm...."

"Please... I fucking need you."

"Hey.. Babes what wrong?" He voice sounds concerned. I started to cry. "I'm on my way." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Anne's Pov

I sneak out of bed and pull on a a hoodie. Nigel needed to pee anyways but I could bear to sneak out and get caught by Sam. I grab my keys and walk out. I exit the building and see my emotional wreck best friend existing from a taxi in tears.

"Oh Kia..." I open my arms and she sluggishly walks into them embracing my presence.

"Please don't go...I need to with me..."

"Babes... I can't and you know that now what's going on?"

"I went on a date with Harrison... He came into the house and kissed me and gave me this big speech on how if Tom singles me up that he's gonna call me baby first and Tom doesn't know and-"

I cup her face "Shhh.... Its ok... Ok?" She nods and I kiss her forehead. "Your ok.... You made a mistake."

She Shook her head. "No... I made a choice. I kissed him Annie. I made out with my boyfriend's best friend."

"You what?!? Kianna Jade Yurs. You did not just say what you said."

She shook her head.

"Oh my god."

I  did it! I made a chapter! I !missed this! 😂 Anyways go check out my other book and Tik Tok! It's in the bio! I love you all 300 and see you soon! Leave your idead for future chapters in the comments! Ok bye!