Chapter 6: Lake Date. Anne's Pov

Written by: Anne-Sophie Nijssen (Anne-So7979)

I woke up to my alarm and got ready. Didn't receive anything from Tom all morning. I just hope he isn’t mad. Cause that would be bad figuring we're starting to shoot today. We’re shooting the scene where our character meets. The farmer's daughter and the city boy that has a bad reputation. Typical. Me falling for a bad boy well more like Dixie falling for Chris …(characters names). Me and Anne decided to take the dogs to work today figuring they would like to get out of the house. As we arrived we noticed Tom wasn’t there yet. Neither was his brothers Harry and Sam. I met Harry the same time I met Tom. But I only met Sam a week before shooting and getting everything prepped for shooting. Meaning getting ym trailer to the lot.

“You lover boy isn’t here yettt” I said as we walked into the set, smirking.

“You know what?! I hate you sooo much I wished I never told you...:” Anne said as she was walking Nigel stopping in her tracks as I laughed.  

“I’m JOKING! “ I said sitting on the ground next to Jarvis who was whining from being in an unknown place. Figuring he’s only a year old.

“You know it’s not like you have a lover boy either!” Anne said smirking and unleashing Nigel so he can room around.

I give her a look and biting my lip in embarrassment. “You know it’s not every day you sleep with a celebrity. AND lose your card to them!” I said laughing as I got Jarvis tug a war rope out and was playing it with him.  

Anne laughs, pulling out her phone and taking a picture of me. And I cover my face and she smiles, bending down taking a selfie with Nigel.

“I love you.” I said looking at Anne and lightly smiling at her and she looks at me and smiles back.

“I love you too…” she said, snapping another photo of me and I lightly shove her away and covering my face in Jarvis’s fur.

“Hey guys.” Said Harry as he walked up to us.

“Hey Harry!” I stand up, wipe the front of my dress and hug him. “How are you?”

“I’m great. Figuring I’m a third wheel once again.” Harry said, bending down and petting Jarvis.

“Third Wheel?”  Anne asked looking into the distance and smiling. “Oh…” she blushes and I turn my head to see Tom.

“Oh yeah…” I smile going to Harry’s ear to whisper something “I don’t remember anything so don't ask. “ I pull away and give him a serious look and he smiles and nods as Tom walks up to me.

“I’m not mad.” he said, blushing, handing me my drink and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you.” I said taking a drink and smiling from the tastiness for my favorite Starbucks drink.

“Y-you like it?” he asked, turning red and I laughed and smiled.

“It’s my favorite drink.” I shake the cup and bend down to pick up Jarvis. “I love passion fruit tea lemonades.” I smile and hand Him my dog.

“Is this Jarvis?” he asked, holding him in front of his face to look at him.

“Yep! My pride and joy.” I said kissing Jarvis' head and looking back to see Anne and Sam talking. I feel so blessed that she found someone. “And that over there by Tess is Nigel. Anne’s doggo.” I said, taking another sip of my drink and biting my lip. “Oh and your shirt is in ym trailer.” I said awkwardly and he smiled, setting Jarvis back down as he ran over to his big brother and Tessa who are now playing with Harry as he said. ‘He was the third wheel now’. I look back at Tom who is looking at me in awe.