Chapter 19: Him

Tom's Perspective

I set Kianna down leaving with Anne as I go over to my trailer with the boys. I can't believe that my journey with this movie is over. It felt like a week ago when I met Kianna and Anne. They are the most enjoyable people to have around. When we get into my trailer I see Harrison opening a bottle of champagne and sprays it all over me. The boy cheered as I wiped the champagne off me laughing.

“MATE! What the hell!” I yelled as they were hysterically laughing.

“Look man...You did it. Your first “spicy” movie. Now we have to party!” he says taking a big sip of the champagne.

“Yeah..You, Me, Harry, and Haz. AND BEERR!” yelled Harry as he threw me a beer. I give him a look.

“What about the girls?” I asked and they all looked at me and Sam started laughing at me. “What?” I open my beer and sip it anxiously.

“The girls? Really Don't you really mean Kianna?” He started.

“Well yeah- well no- I don't know..”

“Kianna and you are more than friends and everyone knows it. Anne and me and SOLID! She even told me that she wouldn't go do something with letting me know.”

“I don't think that's true,” said Harrison looking out the window.

“Why do you say that?” asked Sam, getting slightly annoyed and upset. He cared about Anne more than he cared about himself.

“Well the fact that she, Kia, and Z are all wearing super short revealing outfits and are what it looks like getting into an Uber.” he says stepping away from the window to show the girls. And he wasn’t lying. There they were looking extra hot than normal talking and getting into an Uber. Before any of us could react Sam ran out the door and marched towards them, mainly Anne.

Outfits

“Where the hell are you going?” he shouted, grabbing Anne by the waist and pulling her away from the car

“OUT! I’m going out!”

“Wearing that?” I asked, looking them all up and down.

“Yes, us girls are going out and if you gentlemen have a fucking problem with that then maybe you should..I don’t know..talk about else where?” Kianna starts putting her hand on her hips and smirking as Anne gets away from Sam and kisses him as she gets in the car.

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked stepping towards her but she put her hand out stopping me.

“That’s what they all say. Just get in the damn car. We’re going out for my birthday.” she gets in and shuts the door.

Kianna’s Perspective

I hated fighting with Tom because it gets us nowhere. I didn’t want to ruin my birthday. I just hated it. We all got in the car and drove off to the club Agri wanted me to go to. It was birthday after all so I picked where we went. When we got there the bouncer let us in before everyone else in line and we were walked to the VIP area. We got our drinks and sat down well more like me and Tom did everyone else went to the dance floor which seemed like something I wanted to do but my anxiety was saying something else. My anxiety was going threw the roof so I popped four pills I to my mouth and Tom noticed.

"What did you take?" He leaned in and looked at me.

"Anxiety meds...Why?" I take a sip of my drink.

"Why do you have to take pills though? Are you ok?" He places a hand on my thigh and rest his head on my forehead looking deep I to my eyes.

I take a deep breath and smile. "Yeah..I'm fine.." I kiss him quickly and he smiles pulling me onto his lap and kisses me back. While kissing well more like making out I get the feeling someone is watching me so since his eyes were close I open mine and look around. Can't really see nothing so I pull away and smile at him rest my arms around his neck as his hand are on my hips.

"Why did you stop Angel?" He said whining. I laughed and kissed his forehead and stood up. I looked into the distance and saw my nightmare coming true.

I saw him.