Chapter 5: Blacked Out Drunk

From the truck to the hotel room was a blur. And this is what I remember...sadly...

Once inside the hotel room I started taking off my clothes as Tom got Tessa situated and once then he stopped and rushed over to me and crushed his lips back onto mine. We both chuckled as I moved us over to the bed sliding my hand up his shirt but went straight for the neck as Tom picked me up and placed us on the bed with him on top of me. Never breaking the kiss we manage to take all of our clothes off other than our underwear.

"See Some...something yo...you like?" I asked with a cheeky smirk as I looked into his eyes. I was drunk, we both were.

"I see something I'd..." He hiccups making me giggle a bit. "like to take off M'lady..." He dipped his head into the crook of my neck sucking on my skin.

He lightly touched my area as I arched my back as butterflies flew into my stomach. Tom formed a tiny smirk knowing he was now in control. Knowing my past relationship I wasn't;t going to take this easily. To me It was more of a challenge than anything. I wrapped my legs around his waist Flipping him so that I was now in charge. Tom looked a little surprised form the face that I had a controlled look on my face to to be honestly it probably turned him on. I smirked bending down and gently kissed his lips as I leaned back up and traced his abs with my fingers. As he bit his lip and arched his back from the teasing. I laughed, shook my head and I cocked my head to the side and started playing with the waistband of his boxers. I slipped my hand in and as I did that his whole body shook.

"Fuck..Darlin..." he said, lightly moaning.

I chuckled and slowly moved from his lap and to in between his legs and started to trace his abs with my tongue making him shiver every time it hit his skin. I slowly made my way down to the waistband of his boxers and stalked to kiss above them making it harder every time I kissed his member. He then I could tell had enough as he lifted my face to his and kissed me passionately making my moan. He sat up and still had me on his lap not breaking the kiss. We broke apart to catch our breaths but I then leaned back in and kissed him so hard with so much passion that I could barely breathe. I tangled my fingers into his hair as he held us with his arms. His slid his hand to my ass as he grabbed it, making my lightly gasp. I looked into his eyes as we both started to grind against one another. I kissed him again and he kissed back, tangling our tongues together. Once we needed air we broke the kiss and leaned back still on each other to catch our breaths. Tom started to rock himself against me with his  hardened member against my area. I started to rock but a bit faster teasing him in the act. He locked eyes with me and rocked a bit faster as well. Then so did I. I looked at this as a challenge. I guess he gave up cause we met speed and rocks in unison together. Moaning in unison. Everything on that moment felt perfect. As we rocked faster from where we were Reaching of climax more and more.

"To-Tommmm... I- I can't hold it any longer..." I said in between moans.

"Neither can I but... *hiccups* Let...go...Baby.. cum for *hiccups* me..." He said pressing harder and faster against me.

"Tom... Tom.." I moaned as I became closer and closer to my edge.

"Kianna...Fuck... I'm so close Darling....Cum for me! Cum for my Baby!"

"I'm gonna- I'm c- OH FUCK!" I screamed as I came hard, I moaned from the fact that he came right after me.

As we both stopped to catch our breaths while slowly calming ourselves down. I wrapped my arms around his neck to support my body. To looked down at his boxers and laughed making me smile.

"See what you did Darling?" said Tom as he kissed me and teasing my but sucking my ear.

I laughed as he flipped the both of us making my a bit light headed from the fast motion because once again I was beyond far from drunk.