Chapter 13: Now this was love... *Months Later*

It’s been a few months since the PDA park situation. And our movie is cutting to a closed end. Due to the PDA situation, Tom and I have been distant but not too distant. I mean we decided to keep our relationship private. Not many people even know about it. Also, we decided to not do the 1000$ shopping spree or the weekend getaway due to the PDA chaos. GOD! I just want to be with him normally like Sam and Anne and thank god for that. After a week or two after their night together they finally got together. It took some time but they are together and super happy.  And it’s funny how it happened too. Anne and Sam went on a getaway to London for two weeks with Harry to go back home to see their family. While Tom and I stayed in Atlanta to finish our movie. While In London she met his family like his parents and little brother Paddy who she fell in love with and got to know about him so much more and in my opinion fell in love with him more. It was her dream to go to London and explore it.  When in London, he wanted to do a photo shoot with her which she loved and didn’t mind. He took her all over London and to many places and to just have a good time with one another in general. He showed her an old telephone booth and called her on the phone in the booth and asked her that way. IT WAS ADORABLE! Harry took pictures and everything.

 IT WAS ADORABLE! Harry took pictures and everything

She was crying and called me right after it happened

She was crying and called me right after it happened. And at that time I was in bed… with Tom… PDA IS HARD MAN! She called me crying in happy tears and told me all about it. It was kind of annoying though not gonna lie cause It was the first time in weeks that Tom and I were together and for that fact sleeping together. Not even five minutes after The twins and Anne left Tom came over with Tessa so he could stay with me the two weeks. It was so much fun. Marvel movie nights. Dinner in dates. Sex. Other various of sex...*coughs*. Yeah it was fun too especially the fact that Nigel with with Anne too. So it was just me, Tom, Tessa, and my baby Jarvis. It was nice living with him. It gave me a since of what living with him was actually like. It was kinda weird. At first all he wanted to do was set his stiff up which didn't bother me figuring we were living together. He always made sure when I got back from work when he didn't work that the house was clean was was neat enough where I can get changed and relax for the night and vice versa. When it came down to the time when we were tired it was harder. All he wanted to do was cuddle. Oh but not me. Oh no. THE DOGS! The man I lov- I mean liked wanted to cuddle the dogs more than me. It was so annoying so I told him you cuddle the dogs you sleep on the couch cause no dog hair in my bed or he could cuddle me and we could sleep together. And option two always worked. He was a great to sleep next to. I have trouble sleeping due to the past *coughs Jaden* Anyways he would rub his thumb the rest on wither my face or back to reassure me that he was there and I wasn't alone which is always nice. All that matters is that I'm in love with this man and I love living with him. While at work we showed that we were just friends. Although at times we would sneak into one another trailers and have sex but that never happened. *coughs* Damn much have a frog in my throat... Anyways we showed no PDA at all other than a hug or a kiss on the cheek. Yes Tom had his moments where he forgot and dripped kiss me when nobody was looking but still PDA is hard. With you have someone you like and they obviously like you back and you have had sex makes it 10 times more difficult! But we make it work. But the sad thing is in a week it's gonna be the end of the movie and I honestly have no idea where our relationship is going to go after this. Cause after the countless amounts of sex we have...We're still not dating. So who knows...

Kianna's perspective

"Tommy, imma take a bath." I said as I walked into the living room only in underwear to Tom who was playing videos games who looked up and smiled.

"Oh okay...H-have fun." He shuddered as I laughed and took my underwear off and went into the bathroom. I could tell he was still looking at me.

"You can come if you want to...The tub is big enough for two." I said from the bathroom. I smiled as I heard him stumbled off the couch and run to the bathroom. He was so cute when he got excited. Even during when we were about to gave sex. He always made the experience better but from being excited. When he came in he was already naked. And just stood in the doorway watching me. From head to toe, as I got the bath ready. I placed some bath salt in to relax nerves and muscles and a bath bomb that was in my room. Don't quite remember when or where I got it but I put it in. I lit the candle and gestured him to come in he got in and I followed laying with my back on his chest. I signed as he kissed my neck and traced little circles on my arms going down them. Slowly and delicately.

I tilted my head to the crook of his neck and kissed it. As I kissed it I felt him smile as he pulled me into a hug from behind and whispered in my ear.

"I love you..." Those words make my heart melt. I haven't been told I love you by a man in years. My emotions were going nuts. I didn't know what to say. Then he spoke again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Those words hit my like a bus. I felt so happy but didn't know what to say. I felt so bad for not saying anything. I just turned around and kissed him.

"Yes..." I said kissing him softly on the lips. "And I love you too..." I started to cry of happiness. He laughed and kissed my tears and hugged me. I still couldn't get it out of my head that He asked me to be his figuring that we had sex about 39 times but it didn't matter. All I know is that I love him and that it will always be him. Unless otherwise.

"Now that I'm yours can I ask you something?" I asked as he started to play with my breast while still kissing my neck.

"mhm" he said still going.

"Can we just keep this between me and you. I don't want to tell anyone especially our friends till I'm ready. Cause yes I'm happy were finally together but..." I turn to look at him so were face to face "Can we wait?"

He smiled and kissed me softly on the forehead. "Anything you want darling. I will do anything in my power to make sure you are happy. And I will make sure you are safe and comfortable with anything or any decision you make. So yes my love. We can keep it that way." He said giving my a kiss on the lips I smiled and booped his nose.

"Thank you..."

"Your most welcome darling." He said as he kissed my once more pulling me onto his lap.

Now this was love...