Chapter 18: The Final Act

When we arrived to set it was raining. For once it was a good thing cause the final act was in the rain. I got out and ran to makeup and hair even though it really didn't matter since it was raining. Once in the chair they did my hair and makeup, slowly followed after getting on the outfit for the final scene. The scene was a post break up. Kind of an emotional scene for that matter. To prep myself for depressing scenes I have to put my mind set that isn't really something I like to be in. I start by thinking about Jaden and everything that happen between us and I slowly start crying.

"Kianna your needed now. When you hear action, run out towards the pier. Ok?" Ant said as he was standing in the doorway of the room.

"Ok..." I smiled and took a deep breath.

ACTION!

It was time. I started running high towards Tom who was a few step in front of me.

"Dallas Wait!" I yelled as I got near him.

"What?! You lied to my darling! WHAT THE HELL!" He started, I never say him yell so it made the situation and my emotions more real.

"Dallas... I'm sorry how do you expect my to forgive you! YOU LIED TO ME!" I started to think about Nadia.. I didn't know what was going through n between them but it was driving me more than Jaden.

"HOW!" he threw his hand on the air taking three steps towards me.

"You lied to me...about her...Are you cheating on me?" I was hoping off script but Tom noticed and kept going.

"Angel... No..." He grabs my cheeks and I rest my hand on his wrists in tears.

"Then why not say anything baby? I love you..and hearing that your with her...JESUS!" I shove him and he falls back a bit. "I loved you....DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME!" I was going rogue my emotions were getting the best of my and the rain covered my anger. I fell to the floor and broke down.

"Hey...Look at me..." He said lifting my chin to meet his eyes. "I love you...and would never do that to you...your my forever. No matter what your daddy says." He helps me up to my feel and takes my hands. It felt like a dream alk girls wanted in the rain. " It's you and me till the end of the line." I laughed.

"Really a movie reference?" I said laughing.

"Well felt right..." he smiled and took off his hat and dropped it to the floor. " I'm leaving tonight...Are you coming with me?" He said looking I to my eyes.

"Always.." I leaned in and kissed him with everything I had in me. It felt like love. Better than love. I felt everyone and everything around us disappear. No camera. No people. Just me and him in the rain. I heard a camera go off and pulled away not breaking from his eyes.

"And CUT!" yelled Joe. It was over. I smiled at Tom and laughed as he pulled me into a hug lifting me in the air as everyone around was cheering for the ending of filming. I looked over and say Anne and Sam smiling at us as I saw Anne taking another picture.

"Imma need those Annie!" I yelled as I wrapped my legs around Tom as we walked us over to the tent.

"Gladly!" She wraps a towel around us, while I'm still in his arms and shows us the photos.

Photos

"When you can send that to me please? I wanna frame it

"When you can send that to me please? I wanna frame it." Said Tom setting my down and kissing my head as he headed over to the boys.

"With my film expertise. I noticed you went off script." You smiled as she handed me a coffer and I smirked.

"Nobody stopped us..." I said as Now and Ant buyers me from the sides.

"Didn't need to. It was perfect!" Said Ant as he kissed my temple.

"Yay! Thank you boys. For everything!" I kiss their cheeks and smile.

"Can't wait for any future projects with you Kianna. My your future be bright and I hope to see you at the premiere in a few months?" Asked Joe and I laughed nodding.

"You can bet your life savings I will be there." I said before turning back towards Anne.

"So...What do we do now?" I asked and ahe smirked and I got the message.