Treacherous

I have to admit, i didn't mind the fans. Sure i would get a couple of hate messages once and a while but the fact that they adored Harry and i together was adorable. 

I would scroll through my twitter messages and the Internet and realize that people were calling us "The next Prince William and Kate Middleton." It was a huge honor that they actually liked me.

I'm not trying to say that i'm using Harry, God no. I was madly in love with Harry. I fell for him right when Nick introduced us. That internship was by far the best thing i had ever done.

We dated happily for nearly 6 months. We had so much in common that it scared me sometimes. We were completely inseparable and i think that's why some of his fans loved us so much.

Things kinda turned down hill a bit too quickly though. School got harder for me and Harry...well, Harry was Harry.

*************

"What the fuck Harry" I shouted at him as the ruby red head quickly pushed my boyfriend off of her. She reached for her shirt as she quickly jumped to her feet.

"I'm so sorry." She squeaked. I couldn't see straight, my mind was exploded with anger. 

"Get the fuck out." I said quietly as i glared back at Harry. He climbed to the edge of the bed as he stared up at me. I waited for the front door to slam shut before my eyes narrowed down to Harry.

"Oh your back early." He said with a smug face as i glared down at him. Why the fuck was he being such a dick? I caught him cheating...and that's all he had to say?

"I went to school. You know exactly what time i come home every day." I muttered as i crossed my arms tightly over my chest. He raised an eyebrow at me as he reached for his shirt.

"Huh, time flies when you're having fun i guess." He said with a small smile as I shook my head at his hurtful joke.

"What the fuck Harry." I said softly as i felt my nose flare a bit. I fought ever nerve in my body not to walk up to him and slap him.

"What." His voice spoke to me as i clenched my jaw tightly. 

"What the hell do you mean what?" I spat out as i felt my bag slip off my shoulder and onto the floor. His eyes darted down to it and then quickly back to me.

"Oh you mean Gretta? Met her at the shoot earlier today. She's just a friend. But so is professor Hallows right?" He asked as i blinked down towards him. What the hell did my professor have to do with this?

"Seems like a great friend to have. Sure had her hands roaming all over you." I said avoiding his stupid comment about my teacher. He rolled his eyes as he adjusted his jeans a bit.

"You are fucking your teacher Lauren. Don't avoid it." He said as i shook my head. I have no clue why he thought that, but his stunt made it clear that he didn't trust me.

"Your a compete idiot Harry. Get out." I said as i pointed towards the door. He shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the door. I didn't turn around to see him walk, but i felt him pause there in back of me.

"I wanted you to feel how i felt. Fucking hurts doesn't it babe? " He muttered quietly as he placed his hand on the knob.

"I didn't fuck my teacher Harry and don't you dare call me babe again." I said as I peaked over my shoulder. He turned his head down to the floor as his brown curls filled his vision.

"Lauren please, i am not an idiot. We didn't do anything though. Just kissed." He said as he peaked back up towards me. I quickly snapped my head back to the couch to avoid his green gaze. Did he think that made it acceptable? Just because i came home and saw him kissing a girl instead of anything worse? Hell no.

"Get the fuck out." I reputed as he sighed. He stood there silently for a couple of seconds as the steam of my anger filled my vision. Or maybe it was tears..i couldn't tell.

"If that's what you want." He replied softly before i heard the door click shut again.

***************

I stayed away from the public after that for a couple of days. I thought Harry would try to contact me but he didn't at all.

It hurt, but there was no way that i wanted to talk to him either. I wasn't going to try to take the first step to talk to him either. He cheated on me and i thought at least he would try to fix it. I was still too mad to try and even think about taking him back. It was never going to happen.

A couple more days passed and i started to see the rumors spreading online. People began to murmur about the fact that Harry and i were over. I hadn't been out to comment and apparently neither had Harry. 

"Where's Harry and Lauren?"

"Haurren over?"

For some reason, i was completely fine with the break up. Ever since i was younger, cheated had been a problem for me. My parents had taught my brother and i how to properly treat a woman. Parker treated his girlfriend like a princess. It  was nothing like Harry and I.

We took chances, and that never had bothered me. But cheating had always been a tough thing and he knew that.

Harry had hurt me. I was in love with him, but now that love was replace with anger. Nothing was going to change that no matter how much i thought he would beg.

He never did though. After a total of 9 days, he didn't even try to text me. The weird part to me was that none of the boys had either. That was until the phone call i got this morning.....