Part 2

My jaw dropped open as i gazed up at the two men in front of me, completely shocked. They were just joking right?

"This isn't funny." I muttered sharply, crossing my hands tightly over my chest. They shifted uncomfortably.

"We aren't joking ma'am. You have become quite the role model. It would kill the fans if you two were to break up. The lads are just becoming famous and to tell you the truth, your relationship boosted their popularity." They told me as i processed their words. They had to be kidding. This couldn't be real.

"You're serious?" I asked them as i felt both Niall and Louis tense next to me. It was clear to me that they knew i would react like this. There was no way that they thought i would be ok with any of this. I still hated Harry. I didn't want anything to do with him again and yet they tricked me into coming to see him.

"Yes we are." One of the men said, studying my reaction. I couldn't believe this. Did they really think i would do this?

"No." I muttered as i shifted a bit and gazed down at my feet. I wanted to leave right now. I could feel Harry's eyes flicker up to me after i said that.

"Tell her about the money." Louis muttered awkwardly from my side.

"Oh yes, the money. We are prepared to offer you 4 million dollars a year." One of them said as my jaw fell open. FOUR MILLION DOLLARS?

"What?" I asked, glancing towards Louis. All of the boys knew that i was having a hard time getting on my feet, but to stoop to this level?

"Yes, doesn't matter how we give it to you as long as you stay with Harry. We can slowly start to pay you or we can just give you most of it now." He offered as I shook my head. I couldn't believe this. How could any of the boy ever think of this?

"Your bribing me to get back together with that asshole?" I asked as my eyes shot to Harry's green ones. His eyes stared back for a couple of seconds before they slowly glance back towards the floor.

"Lauren you need this. It will help you get on your feet! You can open that shop you always wanted to!" Niall said next to me as i thought about it. All the boys knew it was my dream to open a small coffee shop.  

"And we all know that you don't have feelings for Harry anymore. It will all be for in front of the camera. You can date whoever you want when you aren't with him." Zayn told me as Harry's eyes instantly flickered up to his face. A pained look spread across it as he started at his friend. I hadn't thought about it like that.

After a couple of seconds of silence, i finally turned back to the men standing in front of me. I didn't know what to do, i was still mad at Harry but at the same time i loved the boys. Getting back together for the public would mean i would still get to see my friends a lot. It also would help me open the shop i have always wanted to.

"Fine." I muttered softly as I folded my hands on my lap and looked down. Niall's arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me towards his side.

"Great! We thought you were going to say no for a bit there Lauren!" Niall said as his adorable laugh filled the room. I glanced towards the rest of the boys as they smiled at me, except for Harry. He still stared down at his hands.

"I should have." I muttered as they grew silent again. Louis jumped to his feet and extended his hand towards me to help me up.

"How about we all grab coffee at the shop down the road?" Lou asked us as they all nodded in agreement as they started to stand.

"No." I objected as Harry slowly got to his feet. Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he leaned towards my ear.

"You are going to have to go out in public with him Lauren. You can't avoid it or else this agreement you just made with them wont work." He told me as i processed his words. I knew he was right, there was no way i was going to avoid Harry.

"Fine." I muttered as Harry walked towards us. He paused in front of me as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Hi." He muttered as he looked down at his feet.

"Hi." I muttered back as he peaked up at me through is curls.

"This wasn't my idea, i told them not to." He said to me. It didn't surprise me that he told them not to.

"I believe you." I said softly as i turned to walk towards Louis and Niall. They smiled as Louis opened the door.

"Let our adventure begin!" He exclaimed as he stepped into the cool air.