Part 8

I tugged the door open and slid in, closing the cool air outside. I placed my bag next to me as i felt Zayn and Perrie's eyes fall on me.

"Hey!" Perrie said with a large grin, pressing her shoulder to the back of her seat. Zayn let a small smirk cross the left side of his mouth as he gazed back too.

"Hey guys, fancy seeing you no where near either of your apartments." I told him folding my hands across my lap.

Zayn laughed lightly as he turned to pull back onto the road. "Harry said you needed a lift but wouldn't let him get you." 

"So here we are!" Perrie added with a smirk. I gave her back a weak grin, trying to debate if whether she knew about Harry and i or not.

Perrie was one of my best friends. Ever since i started dating Harry, we had gotten really close. We used to stick together when we went to things like this with the boys. But this time was different already. I could tell that i was tense, just at the thought of if Perrie knew or not. Surly Zayn would have told her right?

She shifted back to the front as she pulled down the front mirror, examining her newly shaded lips. Her blue eye caught a hold of mine as she sighed.

"Don't worry, i know. But we will talk about it another time." She told me, closing the mirror in front of her. A sudden burst of relief washed through me as i nodded. Perrie did know, and she was going to talk about it with me. REALLY talk about it with me not around the boys i'm assuming she meant. 

Zayn didn't say anything to that but his cheeks did turn a bit pink. It was obvious he was the one who told Perrie something that she wasn't supposed to know, but that's alright with me. Chances are i would have if he didn't.

The rest of the drive was silent, no one was quite sure what to say. Zayn kept sliding his hand up and down the steering wheel, indicating his embarrassment. I don't know why though, i knew he would tell Perrie. There wasn't anything that they kept apart from each other.

My gaze flickered up from the front seat as i notice we had pulled into a back parking lot. Zayn pulled up next to Niall's car as they both began to climb out. I followed their instructions, climbing out of the car and closing the door behind me.

"The boys should be in the back room. That's where Liam told us to meet him." Zayn said, interlocking his hands with Perrie's. I gazed down momentarily before walking towards the back of the building with them. 

Niall's laughter was heard before i even saw him. We turned the corner to a back room where the boys were gathered in a small circle chatting. Niall noticed us before the other boys did, sending us a small head nod which caused everyone else to turn. Harry's green eyes fell on me as we walked towards them.

"About time you showed up! We were thinking you guys ditched." Louis joked, sending me an incouraging wink when he caught a glimpse of my expression. I gave him a small smile as a pale woman with her hair pinned back in a braid walked into the room.

"Excuse me," Her soft voice interrupted as her cheeks burned deep red. "Are you all ready now?" She asked as the boys nodded. They began to follower her towards the door as my feet stayed glued to the ground. Every part of me shouted that i should turn and run....that i should turn and escape this all before it even started.

Perrie noticed my resistance. She ran her hand down Zayn's back before she turned to walk towards me. She took my hands in hers ans squeezed. "What's wrong Lauren?" She asked, tilting her head to the left, allowing a purple strand to fall over her shoulder.

I looked down at our hands. "I don't know, i guess i'm just nervous." I told her, giving my shoulders a small shrug. She studied my expression as she nodded.