Part 3

I sighed as i looked up at the leafs as they slowly trickled towards the ground. Fall was always my favorite month. Ever since i was a little girl, i had adored it. I would play outside and collect leaves as i walked to school every morning. My mind flashed back to last year as i glanced down at the ground in front of me.

**********

"Lauren come on!" Harry shouted as i reached down to pick up a leaf. I grabbed the end and twirled the orange figure in my fingers.

"Babe." Harry muttered, placing his large hands lightly on my shoulders. I turned my head a bit, still gazing down at the leaf in my hand.

"hm?" I asked as he placed his head in the crook of my neck. I leaned my head on top of his as I let the leaf fall from my fingers.

"I want to show you something. We are almost there." He informed me as he reached down to grasp my hand tightly. I gazed up at him as he turned and slowly started to tug me along. 

My eyes scanned the wide scenery as we continued to walk. Bare trees stood lonely through the meadow as their clothing sat at the ground. A small grin crossed my lips at the sight, it was beautiful.

"Where are we going?" I questioned. A suspicious smirk grew across his lips as he turned to look back at me. I squeezed his hand tightly as he shook his head.

"We will be there in less than a minute. Patients baby." He muttered through his thick accent. I grinned as my eyes fell to the rocky path we were walking on.

"Are we trespassing?" I asked him as he scanned the area without answering.

"Harry!" I muttered surprised by his sudden silence. I had never trespassed before.

"It's alright babe, we aren't around anyone." He said as he stopped walking. I looked around as i felt his eyes fall to my face. There was a large tree about 20 ft away from us but the rest were fields and trees.

"Where are we?" I asked as he took both of my hands and squeezed lightly.

"Come here." He said as he walked towards the tree. I gasped at the sight on the other side. A long wooden swing hung off of the tree, supported by two sturdy ropes. 3 large piles of leafs huddled around the bottom.

"Oh my god! Push me Harry!" I squeaked as i quickly ran towards the swing. I pulled myself up as he followed behind me.

"I love you Lauren." He muttered softly. His large hands grasped the rope and began to pull me back as i turned to look at him.

"And i love you." I muttered as he kissed my cheek softly before releasing the swing forward. 

**************

"Lauren!" Liam said loudly as i quickly looked up towards him. The boys stood on the bottom step staring up at me.

"Are you alright love?" Zayn asked as i quickly glanced towards Harry. His eyes studied my weary ones as he glanced towards the leafs. 

"I'm totally fine, sorry was just thinking about school." I muttered as i continued down the steps to pause next to Louis. He grinned down at me as he slumped his arm loosely around my neck.

"Oh yes, last term right?" He asked me, deserving a small nod from me. He grinned as he nodded too.

"That's what i thought! See Niall, you were wrong." Louis said as he turned to look at Niall. Niall shrugged his shoulders as smiled towards me.

"I thought you had two terms." He muttered softly as we began to walk down the road.

A couple of people glanced towards us but didn't stop. Louis slowly removed his arm around me as more people passed. It took me a couple of minutes before i realized that i was walking next to Harry. I glanced up at him from the corner of my eye. His gaze was fixed on the ground, hands tightly shoved into his pocket.

"Oh my god! Look!!! It's one direction! AND LAUREN!!" A girl shrieked from in back of us. My hair flipped over my shoulder as i turned to glance backwards. A warm hand tangled with mine as i quickly glanced down. Harry's hand held mine tightly.

"What the fuck." I muttered as i tried to snatch it away. His grip tightened as i glared up at him.

"Don't Lauren, we have to. You aren't the only one who had to agree to this." He muttered as his words sunk in. It hadn't occurred to me that maybe Harry didn't want this either.

I quickly grew silent as the girls walked towards us. Large grins spread across their faces as they looked between all of us.

"Oh my god, i'm such a huge fan!" The blonde girl shouted as she quickly wrapped her hands around my waist. I broke free of Harry's grasp as my hands flung up above her head. I was surprised by this sneak attack. 

After a couple of seconds to process it, i carefully wrapped my hands around the small girl and laughed. I glanced at Harry from the corner of my eye as a smile spread across his face.

"um, excuse me Niall? Will you hug me?" The younger girl muttered as she smiled towards him. She looked about 6 years old. Niall smiled as he walked towards her and haulled her up into his arms.

"Where's your mommy cutie?" He asked as he tickled her stomach. She giggled as the other girl peaked towards him.

"We ran ahead." She said as she glanced up towards me. "I love you, you are my role model. I tired to do my hair like yours, see!" She said as she ran her hand through her curled hair. I laughed lightly as i ran my hand through mine.

"Twins!" I muttered as a large grin spread across her face.

"Alexandria and Francessca!" A woman shouted as she stood with her hands on her hips. "I'm so sorry." She mutter to us as she glared down at her daughters.

"No reason to be, they were just saying hello." Liam muttered as the girls laughed lightly.

The boys gave them autographs before we finally got to the coffee shop. I quickly moved from Harry's side and reached for the seat between Niall and Louis. I glanced towards Harry as he walked around the table to sit next to Zayn. His body tensed as he glanced towards me on the opposite side. It was obvious he was as uncomfortable as i was.

"So tea?" Louis asked as i nodded.

'Sounds good." I muttered as i leaned back in the seat.

We ordered or teas as i sat there awkwardly. I didn't know what i was supposed to say, this was the first time i was sitting with Harry since our break up. I still had no desire to be in the same room as him let alone holding his hand.

The boys chatted as i smiled and pretended to be listening. My mind was all over the place though. I couldn't process it all. I wanted nothing more than to reach across the table and slap Harry across the face. He hurt me, really badly.

His eyes flickered up to meet mine as i quickly looked down at the cup of tea that i was holding tightly in my fingers.

"And then she asked me if i wanted to buy a new racket." Louis said with a grin as the guys began to laugh. I shifted in my chair as Niall elbowed me lightly.

"Hey, i forgot to tell you, i got a new guitar!" He said with a smirk as i raised an eyebrow. It was obvious that he had noticed my discomfort. 

"No way! I want to see it." I said with a smirk as i tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He glanced towards his phone and then back towards me.

"We can get out of here and i can show you? It's sick Lauren." He told me as i quickly got to my feet and nodded. He grinned as he stood too. We had already been here for a half hour and i was dying.

"Sounds perfect." I said as i glanced towards the other boys. They studied us curiously. "Niall's going to go show me his new guitar. I guess i will see you next time you need me." I said as i shot Harry a look. He clenched his jaw as he looked back towards the table.

"See you guys!" Louis said with a smile as Niall and i walked towards the door. 

"Thank you so much." I muttered to Niall as he laughed lightly.

"Anytime Lauren, but seriously. I need to show you my guitar." He said as he pulled the door open. I laughed lightly as we walked back outside.