Leo's POV

I walked onto the plane and looked around. It was a pretty big plane, filled to the brim with students who must be going to Elmwood as well.

    I looked at my seat number and saw that I was sitting in seat 23. I made my way to the seat and found the row empty. I took a seat and waited for my seat mates to arrive.

    After waiting a minute a girl with light brown hair and the most beautiful grey eyes arrived first. She was wearing black sweatpants, a black crop top and a over sized bright red jacket. She had a serious expression on her face but at the same time had a childish glint in her eyes.

    "Hey I guess you're my seat mate, I'm Leo". I introduced, giving her a charming smile.

    She smiled, "I'm Aquarius." She put her bags in the compartment up above.

    "So are you going to Elmwood?" I asked her.

    "Yeah I think everyone on this plane is." She said sitting down next to me. Just then a black haired green eyed guy came to our row and took a seat.

    "Hey". Aquarius nodded to him.

    "Hey I'm Capricorn, call me Cap." We introduced our self's back and sat back into our seats waiting for take off.

    "So what are your guys talents?" Capricorn asked trying to make conversation. He was talking about our special gifts needed to get into the school for gifted children I realized.

    A wave of embarrassment washed through me, the truth is I didn't have a talent. Before I could make something up so the others wouldn't judge me Aquarius said somewhat coldly, "I don't have one."

    "I don't have one either", Capricorn stated looking surprised.

    "Me either" I said frowned, we all looked at each other in curiosity.

    "Weird", Cap narrowed his eyes.

    Aquarius shrugged and looked out the window at the city below us, it was growing smaller and smaller as we flew.

    I was curious why none of us had a gift, yet were still invited to a school for gifted people. I decided to worry about it later.

    For now I looked around the plane studying people. Practically all of the gils had the same shoes and hair style. I looked at the guys, they all were wearing sports wear with air pods in, acting rowdy.

    Brushing the oddness off I decided to get some sleep for the rest of the plane ride, just as I was drifting off I heard Cap and Aqua arguing about which movie to watch.

    I smiled, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

♌︎

Sorry the chapters are so short so far, I promise they'll get longer soon. Thanks for reading!

QOTC: Window, middle, or aisle seat?

-V