Scorpio's POV

I walked into my dorm rooms kitchen, still patently waiting for my roommates to arrive.

I was in a pretty bad mood because of the jet lag. I sighed and dug around in the fridge looking for some food to eat.

Just then the door opened and in walked two girls both squealing about god knows what. "Oh my god, I love that show!" A girl with curly brown hair and dark skin said.

A familiar blond nodded excitedly and said, "Me too!" She turned around and jumped surprised to see me standing there.

I raised my eyebrows, "Omg I love that show!" I mocked jokingly.

The brunette blushed and Cancer just rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up Scorpio. I'm so glad we're roomies!" I nodded in agreement, I wouldn't admit it but I'm not the best at making friends.

"Scorpio this is my new friend Pisces, Pisces this is Scorpio!" I nodded in greeting and she gave a small wave.

"My two best friends in a room! This is going to be the best year ever!" Cancer cheered jumping in excitement.

"Want me to show you guys the rooms?" I asked them.

"Sure!" Pisces nodded. I showed them to the back hall where the rooms were.

"That's the bathroom, that's my room and those are open." I said motioning to the rooms. They both claimed their rooms, I was on the far side of the bathroom, and Cancer was in between the bathroom and Pisces room.

"Wow these rooms are so pretty!" Pisces said happily.

Cancer nodded in agreement. "We should play a game to learn more about each other!"    

"That's a great idea!" Pisces agreed happily.

    "A game, really?" I said giving them a look. Honestly they were a little childish.

    "Yes a game and you're going to come play with us." Cance ordered giving me a look.

    I rolled my eyes but decided to play anyways, I mean I have nothing better to do.

    We sat down on our blue and silver couch. "So", Cancer started getting right down to business. "What game should we play?" I shrugged, really I could care less.

    "How about 20 questions?" Pisces offered.    

    "Great idea Pi!" Cancer exclaimed.

    "I'll start" I sighed.

    After we finished playing I felt like I had two new friends, I really connected with them. They had both laughed at my sarcastic comments and made me feel welcomed, which was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while.    
    I stood up, I was really hungry I noticed. "I'm going to make some dinner" I told them.

    "Can you make us some too?" Cancer asked. I nodded and went into the kitchen.

    While I was making Mac n Cheese I thought about how glad I was that I bumped into Cancer at the airport, the people I sat with on the plane were okay but we didn't really talk much.

    For the first time that day I was glad to be at school, after all I already had two new friends to hep me get through.

♏︎

Hope you enjoyed Scorpios POV! Thanks for reading.

QOTC: Do you sleep on your back, stomach, or side?

-V