Virgo's POV

I stood up and stretched. It was a 9 hour flight and my butt was soar.

    I couldn't wait for the school year to start up again! I liked school so much, not because I liked to learn, I mean I do, but I loved meeting new people.

    I am an extrovert at heart, I could talk all day if you would let me. I glanced at my side, there were two sleeping bodies next to me.

    I sighed, how could they be sleeping at such an exciting time?

    "Pisces! Taurus! Wake up we're here." I shook them.

    Pisces woke up first, poor thing seemed to have forgotten she was on a plane because she jumped and said, "What are you doing in my room!" I giggled and watched the look on her face go from surprised, to confused, to understanding , to embarrassment.

    "Oh, hey Virgo. Sorry I guess I forgot we were on a plane." She said trying to laugh it off.

    "Don't sweat it Pi, wanna help he wake up Taurus?" I asked her.

    She nodded and I mouthed, 1, 2, 3, then at the same time we both said, "Taurus wake up!" He jumped so high in the air I thought he would put a hole in the roof.

    "What the hell!" He yelled looking startled. Me and Pi were rolling around laughing at his bewilderment.

    "Not funny guys. Come on lets get off the plane." He said relaxing once he realized it was a joke.

    We grabbed out bags and exited the plane. I was so excited I could barley sit still. "Come on Pisces lets take photos in the airport!" I exclaimed excitedly, grabbing her hand and dragging her along.

    "Ok, Ok I'm coming!" She laughed. Taurus sighed and followed us around.

    In the 9 hours on the plane me, Taurus, and Pisces all became really great friends! Making friends was never a problem for me but I still felt relived to have them. After taking as many photos as we could we walked over to a cafe and ordered some food.

    Orientation didn't start until tomorrow but we had to get to the dorms and unpack in an hour.

    "So what class are you guys most looking forward to?" I asked starting a conversation.

    "Math". Pisces immediately answered. I nodded I liked math too but it wasn't my absolute favorite.

    "Mine is Lunch." Taurus said chewing on his burger.

    I rolled my eyes but laughed. "What about you Virgo?" Pisces asked me.

    I thought for a second, "All of them!" I sighed happily.

    Pi laughed and Taurus shook his head, "Nerd," I punched his arm.

    After we finished our lunch we decided to get an Uber to take us up to the school. We grabbed our bags and walked outside to get into the car.

    I inhaled a breath of fresh air. It was nice and warm in Sweden but also there was a bit of wind. Perfect soccer weather.

    We put our stuff into the Uber and started playing 2 truths and a lie to get to know each other even better.

    I found out that Pisces has owned 2 dogs has gone scuba diving but hasn't ever left the country. Taurus has built a treehouse all by himself from start to finish, loves all kinds of food but had lost his parents due to an earthquake at a young age. I felt bad for the guy.

    When we arrived at the school I was practically bursting with excitement! I just wanted to get in there and run around!

    The school was beautiful, with lots of arches, windows, and a big court yard in the front! I couldn't wait to run around!

    "Wow this is amazing!" Pisces grinned excitedly. I nodded in agreement.

    "Let's go get our keys!" Taurus said dragging us into the pretty building.

    The inside was even more extravagant than the outside!

    We all gaped at the pretty sight and slowly made our way to check in

♍︎

Any ships you want to see so far?

QOTC (question of the chapter): Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

-V