Pisces's POV

"We can't just sit here and wait anymore, we need to find her!"

    I sighed and leaned back on my chair, here we go again.

    "Yeah well what are we gonna do, walk along the streets and call out her name! We have no clue where she is right now! The safest thing we can do is wait here." Scorpio yelled back.

    "Safe? You think this is safe, did you not see what happened last night? We were totally unprepared, she knows where we live, how is that safe?" Leo argued back.

    They has been fighting about this for hours, should we find Ophiuchus, or wait for her here?

    Currently we were in the hospital wing in our training facility. We had all been checked up and we were all fine, Aqua was just knocked out from to much power usage. We were waiting outside her room. Aries had gone in a minute ago to bring her Chick-fil-A for when she woke up.

    "You guys stop it, right now we need to stay here, after last night we need to protect our identity's more than ever. Everyone is already freaked out and some of the teachers are questioning where we were." I spoke up in a small but firm voice.

    Everyone was silent for a while. We were all shaken up. This was by far the weirdest thing that had ever happened to any of us.

    When I'm done NOBODY will forget my name, and everyone will remember how I killed the stars.

    I shook my head trying to forget Ophiuchus haunting voice. Classes had been cancelled, and there was a full fledged investigation happening. Poor principle Ainsworth was working overtime to create a believable conclusion.

    "You guys might want to come see this." We heard Aries call out to us from inside the room.

    We all shared curious looks before going inside the room. We were all pleasantly surprised when we saw Orion sitting up in bed across from a now awake Aquarius and Aries.

    "Good of my students to come and see me." Orion smiled.

    "You're awake!" Libra said happily.

    Wasting no time Virgo stepped forward, "Sir it was an absolute nightmare, Ophuchus attacked and ruined the dance and our powers are so hard to use! Also-"

    She was cut off by Orion raising his hand, "I have been informed, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. It isn't fair how you have only just unlocked your powers. But now we must act. I have a plan, are all of you still willing to help?"

    I looked around and saw everyone nodding with a new look of determination on their face. I stopped and looked at Cap who was looking at me. We shared a small smile. I really wish our time at the dance wasn't cut off, I was having so much fun, he made me happier than I had been in a long time.

    I looked back to Orion, I wanted to protect my new friends, whatever it takes, "We're in."

♓︎

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a little late, leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed!

QOTC: What are your parents signs?

-V