Aquarius's POV

I angrily threw my shoes in my closet and slumped down on my bed. Of course Veronica ruined my night. What did I expect? Still I couldn't believe her, I was so mad I was pretty sure there was smoke coming out of my ears. It was hard enough training with Lyra to hide my wings, and now this had to happen.

"Aquarius? Are you in there?" I heard a voice outside of the dorm.

I groaned and opened the door seeing Aries standing there.

"Hey." I said letting him in.

"You should come back to the dance, the stain isn't even that noticeable." He told me.

I shrugged, "It was getting boring anyways, you should go back though."

"Nah you're right, it was getting boring. Do you wanna go get chick fil a?" I grinned and nodded.

He pulled his keys out and we started walking to the elevator. Then without warning the power went out.

"What happened?" I heard Aries asked next to me.

I didn't answer, instead I leaned against the wall and shivered. There was a feeling racing down my spine. Somethings coming. She's coming.

"Aries."

"Are you okay? Should we go back to the dorm?"

"Aries, we need to get back to the gym. Now!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the stairs.

"Why?" he yelled as we ran down the flights of stairs.

"Don't you feel it? Ophuchus is here!" I yelled and ran faster.

"I thought I was just cold!" He panicked.

Soon we reached the lobby and made out way through the dark halls to the gym.

Strangely it was silent. There wasn't a person in sight, like everyone had disappeared. Or been captured.

"Come on!" Aries said as he kicked down the gym doors.

The sight inside nearly made us stop in our tracks. As soon as we stepped in the room our hair lifted up like there was an electric current, in the center of the room was a black and purple floating shape of energy. It flickered and twitched, it was obviously deadly. In the center of the energy was the outline of a woman, though I could make out her features, she had the aura of power, and death. The rest of the signs were doing there best to fight her off with our new powers but they would need help.

"Aries come on!" I yelled, allowed my wings to appear and lift me off the ground.

I took a running start and flew straight at Ophuchus. Electric strikes tried to hit me but I flew out of the way just in time. Below me Aries was using his strength to launch objects at her.

While I was distracted, she lashed out at me and I was knocked from the air. My head hit the ground hard and I tasted blood. My vision became blurry, but I couldn't pass out, I still needed to help. I shook my head and focused on my powers, I took a deep breath and allowed the air in the room to push Ophiuchus back. I instantly began to feel nauseous but held my ground. The other signs saw what I was trying to do and used their powers to help me the best they could.

I kept pushing my feet into the ground, but the force was so much that it began to push me back. I took a step forward and cried out, using all my strength to manipulate the air.

"You are weak! All of you, you think you can stop me? I'm just getting started, and when I finish NOBODY will forget my name, everyone will remember me, and how I killed the stars!"

Then she was gone. It was like she had just vanished into thin air. I wobbled over to the other signs.

"Is she gone?"

"I think so, it took us by surprise, no one expected her to attack tonight." Scorpio said as he rubbed his temples.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking for the students and teachers.

"Aqua! Your bleeding!" Libra cried out.

"Good observation, where is everyone?" I groaned.

"They all were able to escape through the emergency exit door." Leo told me.

"That's good, great." I muttered as I slowly sank to the ground.

"Aqua?" I heard Cancer ask slowly.

The last thing I remember was looking up to Aries and saying, "I still want Chick Fil A."

Then it went black.

♒︎

Wow 5k reads! That's Insane thank you guys so much! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

QOTC: Favorite fast food restaurant?

-V