Epilogue

Ophiuchus would normally be pleased if she was surrounded by darkness and shadows. However currently she was anything but.

It had been weeks since she was captured by the Zodiac signs and brought back up to the stars and she was sick of it. The Constellations had chained her up like a dog and forced her to comply to their rules.

Now, day after day, Ophiuchus sat in the dark sky. Patiently waiting for an opportunity to wreak havoc on the place she despised.

She wanted revenge on everyone and everything. Mostly the 12 who put her here. She had witnessed their spirits joining the night sky weeks ago meaning their human forms were on Earth once again. Ophiuchus couldn't wait to escape and find them.

"Well this is quite pitiful," A deep voice from behind her hissed. Ophiuchus scowled and turned unsurprised to see her neighbor smirking at her.

He was annoying and hopeless. He was free. But he agreed with her methods making him the only person Ophiuchus could stand in the Galaxy.

Ophiuchus turned away from the boy and faced the milky way. "How would you like to make yourself useful?" She asked him, plan forming in her mind.

He flashed a wicked smile and stalked closer to the chained woman. "What did you have in mind?"

"Go to Spatium Iris. Destroy Galaxy. Do whatever it takes to see her and her kingdoms downfall." Ophiuchus ordered.

The boy looked doubtful. "You want me- to go and destroy Spatium Iris as well as the ruler of the whole universe?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I want."

He crossed his arms. "And why should I?"

"Because, they have treated you like a worthless piece of trash your whole life, do as I say, and you will finally get the recognition you deserve. Do as I say, and you and I will rule all." Ophiuchus laughed though it sounded more like a wheeze.

The boy looked thoughtful. "And you'll stick to your word?"

"Of course. Together you and I shall kill the Zodiacs," Ophiuchus sneered.

"I look forward to it."

"Good, now go, show them who you truly are... Serpens."

Serpens - Serpent wrapped around Ophiuchus

Coming January 1st 2023

Constellations: Galaxy's End

The Zodiac signs have excepted their normal lives on Earth

The Zodiac signs have excepted their normal lives on Earth. Sure they miss Orion and their powers but they all are at peace with their decision. That is until they get an odd message from Orion informing them that the Queen of the Galaxy has been kidnapped! Now they must go back to the stars, re-harness their abilities, and find who ever is responsible for the chaos happening. But not everything is as easy as it seems. There will be betrayal, love, hate, and destruction. Can the signs find this mystery attacker before its to late? Or will the Galaxy meet its end.