Third Person's POV

Aries, Leo, Sag, Libra, Gemini, and Taurus all stood up with different expressions as the earthquake suddenly ended.

    "How did you guys find us?" Gemini asked out of breath.

    Not answering Aquarius ran up to her and hugged her tight. "You guys are idiots." She announced earning a chuckle out of them.

    "We're sorry." Aries said, the others nodding in agreement.

    "Next time you plan on fighting an evil villain, maybe invite everyone." Scorpio huffed.

    Cap laughed, "I think you hurt his feelings."

    Leo laughed, "Will do Scorpio."

    "Thank you guys, if you hadn't come, I don't think we would have made it out alive." Libra seriously said.

    Pisces moved over and squeezed her shoulder, "Of course we came, you would come for us."

    "I hate to ruin the moment but maybe we should focus on taking Ophiuchus down first." Sag offered.

    "I agree." Cancer nodded.

    "Lead the way then." Aries grinned.

    The idea of being the first to walk into the cave obviously made Sag shiver but he didn't argue.

    As the signs made their way to the cave Virgo fell in line with Taurus. "Are you okay?" She asked.

    He nodded, "I guess." Physically he seemed fine but the more Virgo looked she could tell something was bothering him.

    "You can tell me if something's wrong you know." She told him.

    Taurus was quiet for a while then quietly he said, "While I was holding the Earthquake I had a thought." Virgo patiently waited for him to continue.

    "What if it was me?" He whispered.

    "What do you mean?" Virgo asked.

    "What if I was the one who killed my parents." Taurus whispered tearfully.

    Virgo frowned, "Oh Taur, of course it wasn't you. You were only what? Two? You couldn't have done it."

    Taurus still didn't look to sure so Virgo added on, "Besides we only got our powers unlocked a few weeks ago."

    Taurus nodded still looking upset but slightly less tense. Virgo took his hand and kept going.

    Up ahead the signs made it to the mouth of the cave.

    "Ladies first?"Sag offered to Libra.

    "No way, I'm not going in first." Libra shook her head.

    Leo pushed past them and made his way into the cave. Everyone else followed behind him.

    "Ouch someone just hit me in the face." Someone winced.

    "Sorry I can't see anything." Another voice apologized.

    Suddenly a light filled the darkness of the damp cave. Pisces had her phone switched on.

    The signs kept moving, jumping at every sound, prepared for the moment they would have to fight.

    "Guys look." Gemini whispered.

    "There's a light and clearing ahead, look alive."Cancer also whispered.

    The signs all gathered outside the door. "How about the water signs go in first because they can turn invisible. Tell us if its okay to go in." Cap strategized.

    Everyone agreed and the water signs disappeared. Soon all the others were patiently waiting.

    And just as soon as they were gone, the water signs were back. "You guys need to see this. Everyone followed into the clearing curiosity brimming, what they saw was strange.

    Photographs took up all the wall space. Everywhere they turned, pictures would fill their vision. And the worst part was that the pictures were of them.

    "What on Earth?" Libra breathed.

    The signs moved around the big room, a dim light hung above only allowing a small glow into the room, they had to squint to get a good look at all the pictures.

    "These are all from us at school." Cancer pointed out, voice shaking slightly.

    "You're right, look that's us in class, and there's me walking in the hall, and us at lunch. Is that us hanging out in our dorm? How did Ophiuchus get these?" Leo asked trying to make sense of everything.

    "You know what this means right?" Capricorn asked as he looked at a picture of them training in the room.

    "She was watching us this whole time." Aries nodded.

    "And we had no idea." Virgo frowned. The whole room felt tense and uneasy.

    "And here I thought you would notice sooner, I guess I overestimated you all."

    The twelve turned to the entrance in surprise, and there she was. Ophiuchus.

    Last time she had been surrounded by black smoke and shadows, but now they could easily see her form, she had long dark hair, and she was wearing a strange black leather trench coat. Over her face she wore a black mask only allowing them to see her purple eyes.

    All the signs got into a fighting position.

    "Ophiuchus you are being ordered to rejoin the stars, you can either come peacefully, or we will force you, take your pick." Scorpio announced, he hid his fear well.

    She just laughed, "I don't think so, you see I have other plans. I am going to rule the stars. Alone, it is what I deserve after being in your shadows for centuries."

    "Option 2 then." Taurus muttered. Then they attacked.

    Now that they were together as a team, the signs were stronger than ever. But Ophiuchus was just as powerful.

    The fire signs used their fire to ward off her shadows. The water signs used their water to distract her, the Earth signs used their speed to keep her in one spot, and the Air signs sent wind attacks trying to knock her down, and Aquarius used her wings to send gusts of wind occasionally making Ophiuchus fall to the ground.

    "We can't keep doing this forever. We need a new offensive attack." Sag struggled as he launched another fire ball at Ophiuchus.

    "I might have an idea, but I don't know if it will work. If we all combine our powers together it could be strong enough to take her down!" Pisces offered.

    "Will that work?" Gemini asked as she dodged an attack.

    "It's worth a shot. How do we do it?" Aries asked.

    "Make a circle in sign order around her and grab hands!"

    The signs did as instructed. "Okay now everyone focus on their core, where the power comes from and on the count of three we have to unleash it!" Pisces instructed as Ophiuchus sent shadows flying everywhere.

    The signs all closed their eyes and concentrated. They thought about their friends and family, the world. Everything and everyone they were doing this for. They focused on the slight pull in their mind willing it to grow stronger and bigger, then Libra yelled, "On three! One, two, three!"

    On the count a blinding light exploded from each of the signs chest, slamming into Ophiuchus, knocking her to the ground.

    The signs levitated into the air as the light took shape into twelve different symbols, a Ram, Bull, Twins, Crab, Lion, Maiden, Scale, Scorpion, Archer, Goat, Water Bearer, and a Fish.

    Slowly the light faded and the signs lowered to the floor, now each dressed in a different colored robe. They released each others hands and their clothes flickered back to what they were wearing before.

    Leo was the first to speak, as always, "Okay so that just happened."

    "We'll talk about it later, right now we need to deal with her." Scorpio said.

    As they moved to the unconscious figure lying on the floor they noticed her mask had been knocked loose in the battle.

    "Oh my god." Aquarius gasped.

    "Is that-?" Sag asked.

    Virgo nodded, "Principle Ainsworth."

♈︎ ♉︎ ♊︎ ♋︎ ♌︎ ♍︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♐︎ ♑︎ ♒︎ ♓︎

I know I know, I said I would be better at updating but I've been pretty busy lately. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I WILL get the next chapter out soon, especially since I left you off on a cliffhanger ;)

QOTC: Dream job?

-V