Libra's POV

I looked around the beautiful building in awe. I knew the school would be big, but I didn't expect this!

    It was like a giant castle only better! I was so excited to be here, Sweden was one of my top places to visit.

    I took a deep breath and walked up to the check in desk. There to greet me was a lady with bright green eyes, orange hair and long neon nails. She was obnoxiously chewing her gum which annoyed me immediately.

    I stood in front of the desk and waited for her to acknowledge me. She didn't.

    I cleared my throat to show her I was in front of her, she still didn't look up. "Excuse me?" I asked her.

    She finally looked up with an angry expression on her face. "Can I help you?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.

    I smiled sweetly but I knew my eyes said everything I was feeling. "I would like my dorm key please." I told her.

    She gave a annoyed sigh and asked, "Name?"    

    "Libra Scales". She fished around for some paperwork, "Dorm number?" She asked me.

    "33" I told her.

    She finally fished out a key and gave it to me,    

    "Have a nice day." She said flatly.

    "You too!" I smiled.

    As soon as I turned away I frowned. I looked at the paper work and saw I was on  I saw I was on floor 7 so I walked to the elevator I was about to close the doors when a voice yelled, "wait!"

    I held the doors and a boy with dark skin, brown eyes and curly brown hair came running in with two suitcases.

    "What floor?" I asked him.

    "7" he said catching his breath. I nodded and pressed my floor.

    "So is this your first year?" I asked him.

    "Yeah what about you?"

    I nodded, "Same, whats your gift?"    

    He flushed red and turned away before saying, "I don't really know yet." That's odd, I didn't either.    

    "That's okay I don't know mine either. Maybe they will tell us at orientation." I offered.

    He seemed relived to hear that and said, "Yeah I bet they will, my name is Sagittarius, don't know what my parents were thinking, but just call me Sag." He smiled I noticed he had a dimple in his cheek.    

    "I'm Libra, you can call me Lib if you want." I smiled back at him.

    At that moment we arrived on the 7th floor. The doors opened and I saw a normal looking hallway with a vending machine at the end of the hallway and a water fountain behind it.

    "I'm in dorm 33 what about you?" I asked him.    

    "I'm in 30 maybe I'll see you in class Lib." Sag smiled and waved as he walked into his room.

    I returned his grin before making my way to dorm 33. I hoped my roommates were nice and liked to have fun.

    I placed the key in the lock and walked in. Inside was the cutest living space! It was a modern kitchen with lots of whites, grays and blacks. The was also lots of marble.

    I kept walking and saw a living room with a long white couch and bean bags that looked like clouds. There was a wide screen tv perfect for watching movies, and a glass coffee table with a fluffy rug!