Third Person's POV

If any student at Elmwood looked out their window, they would see 15 figures dashing across the court yard. But no one was looking outside, after all it was midnight, and it was Tuesday.

    "Where are we going Orion?" Cancer asked as they all stopped running and faced the front of an old storage shed.

    "You need to wait and see, now hush, we can't afford to be caught. The school is already on edge," Orion replied as he drew some imaginary lines on the door. Once he was done the door clicked open.

    "Stay behind me and Lyra, and make sure you have a good hold on her, we don't want her getting away." Orion instructed motioning to Ophiuchus.

    And at that the group filed into the room. It was big and stone, runes lined the walls and small torches lit casted a warm glow through the space. Ivy sprawled across the wall as if it were a spider web and the ceiling had small flowers engraved into it.

    "What is this place?" Libra asked breathlessly.

    "This zodiacs, is our way of travel. When ever we need to come visit Earth or any other realm, we simply take this device. It works flawlessly though I suspect some of you may not like it." He smiled.

    "What do you mean by that?" Leo asked a little fearfully.

    "Everyone listen to my instructions, this thing only works in the night time so we must hurry. Stand inside the circle, we all must be fully in." Lyra instructed sprinkling a sand like substance throughout the shape.

    The signs all listened though some hesitantly. "Good, now we all must come together and chant the ancient words. Nos ad astra."

    "What does it mean?" Virgo asked curiously.

    "It means raise us up to the stars." Lyra explained.

    "This is dumb, don't you guys use cars or something?" Aries groaned.

    "You wanna ride a car to outer space?" Aquarius asked sarcastically.

    "Quiet down children, we cannot risk Ophiuchus waking up before we get there." Lyra scolded lightly.

    "Now, lets begin."

    At first only Lyra and Orion spoke the chant, but soon one after the other the signs joined in until all around them the sand started blowing in a circle.

    Gemini grabbed onto the hand to the person closest to her out of instinct. However when she realized it was Scorpio she dropped it in a huff.

    The black haired boy however rolled his eyes and took her hand again, providing some comfort for the seemingly reluctant girl. Truthfully it made her heart flutter, not that she would ever admit it.

    Their chanting had grown louder over the gusts of wind. Yet Ophiuchus still laid unmoving.

    "Nos ad astra!" A sudden flash of blinding light snapped through the night. But just as quickly as it had came it was gone, along with the 15 people in the shed.

Virgos POV

    When I opened my eyes I thought I had dreamed the whole ordeal. But as I sat up and examined my surroundings I found that to be false.

    I lay in a green silk canopy bed. Around me were simple furniture for a bedroom, though it all seemed luxury. I looked down at myself, I was wearing a silk green nightgown. Who had changed me?

    Most importantly where was I? What had happened?

    The last thing I remembered was chanting the ancient words and trying to get to the stars or whatever. Had it worked?