Capricorn's POV

I took a deep breath and walked into dorm 34. I would be having two other room mates and I really hoped we would all get along.

    I was already missing home, I used to have so many friends there, and now they were all gone. I had looked at their instagram post earlier and they didn't even look like they missed me.

    As I opened the door to walk into my dorm I was surprised, it was a lot bigger than I expected! There was a kitchen with a table that seated 5 people, and a big L couch with a flat screen tv. At the back of the big room was a doorway that must lead to the bedrooms. I wondered if I was the first one here?

    I decided to go see the rooms to go and see if anyone was here yet. There were four door through the door way, 3 led to a bedroom and 1 led to the bathroom I realized. I choose my room to be on the far side of the bathroom leaving two rooms on the other side open for my room mates, at that exactly moment I heard the door open and two laughing voices came in.

    I gulped, if they were already friends then they would most likely ignore me, so much for making new friends.

    I took a deep breath and walked into the living room to meet my new roommates. One was a girl with straw colored curly hair and big blue eyes, she was jumping around in the room full of energy. The other one was a guy with brown messy hair and brown eyes he was checking out the kitchen.

    "Hi I'm Capricorn, but I go by Cap. I guess we're roommates." I said walking over to them.

    They both looked up just realizing I was there. "Oh Hi! I'm Virgo, we should be friends!" The girl said smiling.

    "I'm Taurus nice to meet you Cap." He nodded.

    I relaxed, the seemed like nice people. "Do you guys want to see the rooms?" I asked them.

    "Yeah!" The both said.

    I led them to the back hallway where the bedrooms and bathroom was.

    After some arguing the final arrangement was: Me on the far side of the bathroom, Virgo on the other side of the bathroom, and Taurus on the far side of Virgo.

    Once everyone was happy with the arrangements we all unpacked and went into the kitchen.

    "Can any of you cook?" Virgo asked us.

    "I can't, last time I cooked I almost blew the house up," I told her which got a laugh from Taurus.

    "I can cook some things, hope you guys like ramen." Taurus said.

    "Who doesn't like ramen!" Virgo asked smiling.

    "While I make it you guys tell me something about yourself so we know each other better." He said getting some microwavable ramen out.

    "Great idea! I'll go first!" Virgo volunteered.

    "My name is Virgo, I like meeting new people, I'm 15, and I hate white chocolate!!" She said.

    "White chocolate is disgusting," I agreed.

    "Your turn Cap." Taurus faced me.

    "Uh- I'm Capricorn, call me Cap, I'm also 15, and I like doing nothing, I don't like spring because of allergies." I told them.

    "Ok Taurus your turn," I looked to our chef.

    "Well I'm obviously Taurus, I'm 15, I like to eat, and I don't like liars." He finished, serving us some ramen.

    "Cool, thanks!" Virgo grinned, digging in to the food. 

    "So what classes do you guys have?"

    We sat there for a while comparing schedules and knowing each other better.

    I looked at the time a while later and was surprised to see that it was 10:00.

    "We better get to bed, orientation starts at 8:00 tomorrow." I suggested.

    They both looked at the time and we all agreed it was time to hit the hay.

    "Well I hope we an be friends, if that's okay of course?" Virgo asked.

    "I would like that." I nodded gratefully at the two.

    "Well I'm going to bed, I'll see you both at orientation." Taurus yawned.

    "Goodnight," Virgo called, following him. I headed into my room and shut the door. I guess this school year won't be as bad as I thought.

♑︎

Omg thank you so much for all the reads so far! I will try and get Aquarius and Pisces POV out tomorrow!

QOTC: White, milk, or dark chocolate?

-V