18-Is this love?~

Suga was sitting in his library but his heart and mind was full of your thoughts.
Agghh!!
He roared and slammed his hands on the desk at the far end of the library, unable to stop the images of you and taehyung racing through his mind..
No one can touch you like..I won't allow them..Not even my cousin brother Y/N-ah you're mine....he growled and marched towards your room..

Meanwhile you were lying on your bed thinking about your brother,jungkook and taehyung... you'll be lying to yourself if you say that you don't like taehyung..there is some magic in his eye that anyone can lost in those eyes...but there is jungkook God knows how he is doing these days..

The night was calm and fresh until you heard the door clicked open.The flow of your thoughts suddenly stopped.when suga slammed open the door..it scared the shit outta you.
You shut your eyes closed and clutch the duvet.his eyes were burning in rage.

I know you're awake love"..suga growled lowly as he was trying his best not to get angry..

What did i do this time". you asked bravely.

You.. my dove.. you've broken a rule...he gave you a venomous smile and took slow steps towards your bed.You sat up and leaned your back against the headboard, drawing your knees up to your chest.
Suga chuckled and mocked you "One second ago you were very brave?what happened now?His Dark eyes studied you intently.
His troubled gaze came back to your face, pacing from your eyes to your lips...
i love your submissive state..it turns me on".. He tugged on your hand and sat you on his lap..
you placed your hand on his chest.. feeling his steady heartbeats while your own heart was beating like a drum as he was dangerously close to you. 

No one should touch you...he caressed your cheek and trace your jawline with his index finger..his soft hands were driving you crazy..

He grabbed your hair and latched it in between his fingers and pulled at it so you face could be inches apart from him , a moan left from your lips at his roughness..
You were in your submissive state and you didn't want to protest at all.you were melting like Butter from his touch.
He lean in...staring deep into your soul..

he wasn't a monster or a devil in this moment.. he was a young man deeply and madly in love with the woman infront of his eyes.his eyes gleaming with love..

You were lost in his mesmerising eyes and was not thinking straight ... his scars doesn't look ugly to you anymore.you lightly caressed his scar with your finger.. he growled lowly at your this action.. and smashed his lips on yours..both of his hands were caressing your back this action of him surprisingly calming you down. You gave in and kissed him back...

When he finally released you, your eyes were filled with disappointment...you were disappointed with yourself..how could you kiss the man who abducted you and your brother..tortured your fiancé.. and you're still in his possession..

You quickly tried to standup from his lap but he didn't let you standup..
" Are you regretting it now my dove? Aren't you? His eyes mocked her.
He smirked rubbing your swelled lips with his thumb..
Tears of disappointment was filled in your eyes u wanted to cry on your Vulnerable state..
"I want to see my brother" you whispered in his ear not making eye contact with him..
Hummm".. i will think about it..he said playfully..
You liked this version of him and somehow you were comfortable with him.
"But i want to see him now" you whined..
His facial expressions became dark again..but you pleaded him again...
You stared up at his face, but he ignored you..you cupped his face with your tiny hands.." I promise i won't do anything..please let me see him.he is my only brother..you said with puppy eyes..

HIS STONE HEART WAS MELTING...

His lips brushed yours and you felt something within you melt at the simple touch.
His hands gently pulled your head back and before you comprehended his intent, he kissed your lips.

Okey!You can meet him.but only for 15 minutes". He said sternly.
Really"???? T-ThankYou suga ..
Haw!!!You gasped you just called the king by his name..
Of course, you had never been able to read the expressions on his face. He was surprisingly calm and gave you a soft smile which gave you butterflies in your stomach..
Go find hoseok and he will take you to your brother".. he ordered you.

----------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:
The dungeon was dark, huge and smelly..
How could my brother live here?A tear slipped down my cheek.
Hoseok took me to the cell where oppa was lying unconscious..
hoseok opened the the cell door for me and I put my brother's head on my lap. He blinked his eyes seceral times to see properly..
Its you Y/N-ahh...why are you here"? He whispered.. Oppa i m here to see you".. i said holding my sobs..
Your brother is useless He failed to protect you from that evil monster i am sorry y/n-ahh.. he broke into sobs....! My heart was aching so bad after seeing him in this state..
Oppa!! Please listen to me i tried to make him sit. Oppa he will let you go the day after tomorrow don't worry oppa"i cupped his cheeks..
you're marrying him just to save me". He hold my hand softly and lowered his face..
Oppa! Its not true..I am marrying him because I-i love him"... i stuttered a little..

What???"-seokjin whisper-yelled at me ..

Y-yes oppa! He's not that bad. I lied again
Are you out of your mind young lady"? He yelled at me again i flinched at his sudden outburst.

I m telling the truth oppa I'm falling in love with him~ i said while thinking about the little moment i had with suga a while ago.

You are not gonna marry him y/n-ah think about jungkook!!!!.. he was so disappointed in me..

Don't worry oppa he will find his happiness again..i said with I said smile plastered on my face...

Atleast he's alive my brother in law~ Suga Appeared out of the blue.

Has he heard all our words?i thought 💭

You can't stay here anymore. Hoseok take him to a guest room and treat his wounds please We are going to be relatives soon" Suga smirked..

The spark of interest lit in my eyes...
Am i really falling in love with this heartless man ? No it can't be true...
-------------------------------------------------
Hello yall lovely people..i hope everyone's doing fine...i m so sorry for the late update💜🥺
Please vote and comment if you like this update💜