7-~slave of heart~

JUNGKOOK's POV:

Wakeup Y/N-ahhh.... She was lying unconscious on the bed...Jin hyung was holding her hand tightly caressing her cheek and trying to wake her up.. ....but he couldn't hold his tears and went outside the room.....My blood was boiling in anger...What did that bastard do to you Y/N-ah wakeUp and tell me...i am sorry... i was unable to protect you from him forgive me Y/N-ahh... I whispered in her ear and pecked her on her forehead ... she blinked....Y/N-ahhh..wakeup...wakeup please...

Koookie.... She said in a fainted voice...
How are you feeling now my love.... tears filled my eyes after listening my name from her...
She just smiled and wiped my tears...ah these soft hands.........i hold her hands and kissed on it crying even more.....she sat on the bed....
I was so afraid Y/N...I thought i lost you...i m sorry I wasn't there when you needed me". I whimpered and hugged her... she wrapped her hands on my waist... I missed you kookie... I can tell from her muffled voice she was crying.
Y/n-ahh!!!— Jin hyung yelled from behind..(ahhh he ruined a perfect moment(-_-)
She broke the hug and jin hyung ran towards her and hugged her and than she started to cry like a baby in his embrace..
How are you now..tell me what he did to you ?? ..why your foot was bleeding??? Jin hyung asked worriedly...
She looked at her foot...
OPPA!!.. that stupid stinky cat locked me in the cell and the cell was so dark that I accidentally stepped on scattered glasses" ..... she said gritting her teeth....
But why were you unconscious Y/N And that curly haired guy said that you saved him...? I asked out of curiosity...
She looked at me and than jin hyung....I-I....... she stutter.....
Tell us Y/N-ah...jin hyung added..
"I was so afraid of rats and those insects in the cell that I lost my consciousness and about taehyung—"
What about taehyung Y/N?? Didn't you knew that he is Suga's brother? I asked her cutting her words....
He could've died there.. she said in her defence...
You could've died there too Y/N-ahh..Do you know how worried we were because of you???.... jin hyung started to scold her..and she was looking at us with puppy eyes...(ahhhh I can't be mad at this girl )...
"Enough...both of you leave my daughter alone... here...Have some soup Y/N and  take some rest"...Mr.kim said entering the room with a bowl of soup..
I will take my leave now... i will come tomorrow again... is your foot still hurting...??? I asked her....didn't want to leave her alone..

I m fine kookie."she gave me a heartwarming smile...
Ok take rest Y/N-ah my lamb... hyung said and both of us left her room....

Suga's POV:

Here i m standing in my balcony. Why this  moon is shinning so brightly...AHhhhhh!!! I screamed so hard.. i have to let my anger out on someone...That Taehyung,My father ,that jungkook and Y/N's brother.... they want to take her away from me...i will not spare any one... I need more power...My dear father you have to go.......I clenched my fist and ordered my Guard to bring that man to the torture cell....who was guarding at Y/N's cell......
As soon as he entered...he fell into my feet....my lord it wasn't my fault...p-Prince taehyung knocked me out and took her away.. He pleaded..
I smirked at his pleas "You failed at doing your job that's why you deserve death" i started to hit him with a whip....I brought the whip down with such force that it whistled through the air....Even guard's cries wasn't calming me....I need to see her i said to myself...yes!!....her unconscious figure came in my mind...what have i done to her...she is so fragile...I shouldn't have done this...i need to see her..

After Sometime...

I was in-front of her house.. should i go in or not? I talked to myself..after a battle between heart and mind i broke into her house..i ascended stairs...the door was opened... I carefully took my steps and their..... she was sleeping peacefully...My dove I whispered....she was in a deep slumber...So she sleeps with the lights on...such a baby...i sat on her bed near her..her silky hairs was covering her face... Look at this beautiful face.......you manage to escape from me but I won't let you go this time... i murmured.......i caressed her cheek...her eyelashes are so long and those plump lips i can suck the life out of them...... i came so close to her face and planted a lingering kiss on her lips and drew back. A big mistake...... she opened her eyes...... her eyes grew larger when she saw me...and started to hit my chest.....feistyyy.......i chuckled and yanked her from her hairs and pulled her closer I kissed her with all my force she kept struggling in my arms.... Another kiss, this one harder. i broke the kiss and put my hand on her mouth...."scream as loud as you want but if you don't want me to kill your brother and your father..Be a good girl and dont make any noise...i threatened her looking in her eyes filled with tears ..... and she bit my hand.......I smirked...You are really something! Aren't you? She gave me a stern glare that made me smile.
You're lookin perfectly fine my love...i was worried when you were unconscious in taehyung's arms".. she gave me a confused look in response.....taehyung was the one who saved me?she asked curiously..love you are not allowed to mention his name infront of me" i said and hugged her She struggled, but i wrapped my arms around her in a hold she couldn't break.
Get out of my house "-she said without making any eye contact..

My shy little dove....you are driving me crazy... I said to her softly, leaning toward her seductively. ....Anger and panic bubbled within her.

You're nothing but a dickhead" she spat....
You know very well how to ruin my mood love" i grabbed her by her throat squeezing it harshly...
You will be mine by hook or crook"  i said in a stern tone
Tears were rolling down her face....i tried to wipe her tears but she jerked my hand....stubborn dove....
Btw how did you get yourself hurt? I asked her pointing at her foot..
She didn't respond...it made my blood boiled.... ANSWER ME WHEN I M ASKING YOU SOMETHING Y/N-ahh....i roared
Why do you care.???? She asked me dumbfounded.... I didn't say a word.. why would i care??.... I didn't have the answer of this question..."Its time to Go home princess..dont miss me so much.I will come for you soon"... i gave her a quick peck on the lips and whispered in her ears.....
.
.
.
.
.
"The future of your loved one's and this village is in your hands.You got one week to decide..be mine or else you'll see the people you love dying in front of your eyes princess......."