13~Punishment~

Author's pov

No.No..No... please let us go please Suga..Y/N pleaded..suga just glared at her and squeezed her hand. He towered over the woman and glared down at her. "So You thought you could run away from me with this man".. Suga pointed to Jungkook who looked half dead. They were all gathered in the courtyard of the palace.His men were beating jungkook mercilessly and Y/N was struggling in the devil's tight grip. "Let him go you son of a Bi—... A slap stung her cheek, and she gasped.
Oh No! No bad words dove"... His fingers unwrapped from her wrists and his warm palms caressed her cheeks.. "Please let him go i will do whatever you say"She said and dropped to her knees and sobbed, unable to control her pain and fear. Taehyung was watching all of this quietly.His amused gaze met hers. Of course, she had never been able to read the expressions on his face..She ran to taehyung and hid behind his back.. she's so damn cute.i can't resist her.. taehyung thought.. h-help me taehyung...  Y/N stutter.. taehyung was still standing like an expressionless statue... he was still angry with her.. she was going torunning away with jungkook and leave him behind.... his jaw clenched at the thought.. but he can't let Suga hurt her..only he has right to do whatever he want to do with her.. "I am the king of this kingdom you should beg me not him" Suga said with a hint of jealousy.. Come here my dove.. suga said in a low voice... she shooked her head and tightened her grip on taehyung's rob.. Suga's jaw tightened and his eyes flashed a warning. "Come here or i will slit your lover's throat".... suga threatened her...what do you want from me you bastard".. Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs and grab Suga by his collar And slapped him.. All were silent, and the only sound audible was the heavy breathing of the panting..Taehyung smirked and praised her in his head..while Suga was fuming with anger His face contorted in rage and one long step brought him close enough to grab her shoulders. She raised a hand to slap him again, but he grabbed her. "Put him to the dungeon we need to take care of something here first"... Suga ordered his men who was holding lifeless body of jungkook.. Where are you taking him"she yelled...Suga glared at her making her shiver...her knees felt weak.. You've gotten brave, love. suga whispered in her ear..
He gestured hoseok to come closer and told him something.... and he bowed..after a while he came with a whip in his hands... taehyung didn't like Suga's punishment but according to him she deserved it.. She glanced at taehyung with pleading eyes.... her heart pounding harder.Suga ordered hoseok and his other man to hold Y/N's by her shoulders... Suga's hands worked up her back moving gradually as he massaged every inch of the muscles on either side of her spine.....Dont touch me......
please don't do this Good and evil exist in all of us, i m sure There is still some humanity left in you" she said, not sure what to say. Suga chuckled... she bit her lips to keep them from quivering and blinked her eyes to get rid of the blur..Suga started to hit her with a lash...she screamed and winced..Suga was enjoying her screams and pleas.... while taehyung's expressions were still blank.. Not so brave anymore, are you, little girl. Suga whispered in her ear.. Too weak to continue, she dropped to her knees.but suga didn't wanted to stop .he raised his hand to hit her once again.. but taehyung grab his hand ...this is enough hyung ...you will kill her".. her eyes met taehyungs .. and she fainted in his arms..he carried her in a bridal style and walked towards his room .. while suga was standing at his place not moving a bit... what have i done"...he whispered to himself..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"You're where you belongs to" I whispered in her ears.. she was lying unconscious on my bed.."I shouldn't have told Suga about your escape..you're too fargile my lamb".... i said caressing her cheek.. Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long....i rubbed my thumb on her rosy lips...i tugged the cover on her body and asked my maid to take care of her wounds.... i saw her face for the last time and head to meet her so called lover....

Jungkook was lying helplessly on the dirty floor

Jungkook was lying helplessly on the dirty floor.. wincing in pain.. still muttering her name in a low voice... my blood was boiling with the rage... it was nothing but pure jealousy... i fake cough to get jungkooks attention..he gave me a glance.. W-where is Y/N?.. he stuttered..Don't worry jungkook-ah she is safe and sound...on my bed..i smirked...You bastard...! He growled at me.. Just give up on her and you will be free" i offered him..Never.... he roared.... "Then rot in this prison for the rest of your life"-... i said to him and walked away ..

SUGA'S POV:

"I've never felt so bad about punishing someone..Then why do I feel so bad today?...i was sitting on the throne thinking about her.. "Why am I so anxious? Do i love her?....No.... i shook my head... and walked towards taehyung's room... she was sleeping peacefully... a scar on her neck was visible... i caressed it softly.. she let-out a small whimper out of her mouth... you're so innocent..but so rebellious..why can't you submit yourself to me... Finally i lowered my head and my lips brushed her neck in a soft caress.
What are you doing here"...taehyung said in a stern cold tone... "Do i need your permission to see her"? I was annoyed by his presence.. "its not a right time hyung"..let her rest..you've already hurt her alot..i m sure She won't even want to see your face"- taehyung's venomous words hurt me alot but he was telling the truth..that's enough shut the Fu*k up"..I growled at him and grab him by his collar...
.
.
.
What's wrong with you Suga"....
We both turned to her.she was awake and rubbing her eyes...
______________________________

Hello lovely readers.. i hope yall doing fine..
Don't forget to vote.. 💜
And thankyou for the love and support
#borahae💜