6-~A Dark night~

JIN's POV:

Ahhhh!!!It was a hectic day."I am home Y-N-ah" ........i shout but she didn't respond . I checked her room but no sign of Y/N. I went to my father and asked him where is Y/N he told me that she went to see jungkookie.. Aishh This girl....but than someone knocked on the door......I guess she's back....i thought.....I opened the door just to see that bunny standing there at the door ....."Where is my sister"? I asked him and started to panic......Where is Y/N"? ... hyung!! I don't know....I didn't saw her today so i come to meet her". Jungkook was also getting tense.. my heart was telling me that something was wrong....
Daaddd-Dadd !!! I called my dad..what happened son..why are you shouting?" My dad asked me and jungkook who was standing anxious and spooked..

"Y/N is missing i m going to find her". I said and ran out of the house jungkook came along with me.She was nowhere to be found.... sun was about to set....its getting dark... where are you Y/N... I whispered..jungkook was on the verge of crying.. news of Y/N's disappearance spread like a wildfire in the village.Everyone was worried and afraid.... Is suga behind all of this?.. i was talking to myself..than jimin came running like a mad bull...... Jimin: hyunggg....H-hyungg!!!....
Jin : what happened jimin...??I barely manage to asked him..
jimin: hyung Y/N.....
Jin : spit it out jimin .......what happened to my sister????.. I was loosing my patience...
Jimin: hyungg.. I saw Y/N... that..SUGA took her away... he said panting heavily...I and jungkook was worried to the death.
We went to mr.jeon and told him the whole story..
"We need to talk to the king. He can't do whatever he want"I clenched my jaw as I thought about my frightened sister is in his possession,Mr jeon nodded..and Agreed with me..
I didn't want to waste any time so we went to the palace as soon as possible..jungkook ,his father ,my dad and some villagers was with me...

Author's Pov

As soon as Suga's horse stopped at the palace gate... You began to sob You wanted to curl up in the pod and sob until your brother and jungkook rescued you , ....you tried to escape in the way and screamed but no one listened to you....You were disgusted by the closeness between you and Suga....oppa help me..you whispered .....
We are here..My Dove" suga said getting off of the horse and grab your waist and pulled you into his arms...
Don't touch me..leave me..i don't want to go inside..pleaseeee....you said sobbing helplessly..

"Shhhh....we need to teach you some lessons and manners my Love..you have been a bad girl lately..."... His eyes burned brighter, and he gave you a dark smile that sent chills through you.he grabbed Your arm harshly and pulled you inside the palace....
Maids and workers in the palace was looking at you silently with scared eyes.. he was pulling you like you were some sack of potato....he was raging with anger.. No one dared to stop him or ask him any question..
He descended stairs..it was dark in there...There was silence, and the only sound audible was your cries and sobs...
You will stay in this cell My dove.... and you can be friends with rats and lizards here..
He laugh maniacally , freeing one hand to caress the curve of your throat.....
"No.. no.No... please please its so dark in here i will die here please let me go"... you pleaded holding his hand.... You took one look at the smirk on his face.
"I have an offer for you my dove" Suga said wiping away her tears gazing into your eyes with an emotionless face.
W-what offer?she asked stuttering..
Be my wife,Marry me... be my princess..be my Queen.. he said licking his lower lip..
Never... I'd rather die here than marry a barbaric maniac like you" you sobbed out the anger.....One minute, he was admiring the light of anger in your eyes. He pinned your hands above your head to keep you still then whispered....
"Okay As you wish my lady..You can tell me when you change your mind...... you will be free from this prison" he ran a finger down your cheek in a soft caress that increased your pulse. He gave a peck on your forehead and pushed you into the cell and locked it...
and ordered the guard to keep an eye on you..
And left you cry....

It was dark and dirty cell.....You clenched your hand and held it tight against your mouth so no sound would escape.....am i gonna die here??? You thought......Oppa!!! Save me...

"Death lets you see the stars and the moon instead of how dark the night is."

Imagination could only go so far, though, and you ended up crying yourself to sleep.

After sometime..(At the palace)..

Your highness! Mr jeon and some other villagers are here to see you" A guard informs the king.
"Let them in" The king said...
As soon as Mr jeon ,jin ,jungkook and other villagers came inside.... the king stand up from his throne and gave him a warm hug..
Everyone was astonished at the kings action..
"Its been A long time jeon..I missed you"-The king said to mr jeon.
I missed you too My friend" in response.what's the matter jeon why you and the these two young men looking so worried? The king asked mr jeon.

Your son has kidnapped my sister"Jin said moving forward. "And she is my fiance"Jungkook added..
What are you talking about? The king asked cluelessly"-than Mr jeon told him the whole story..
I don't want anything just give me my daughter back" Mr.Kim(Y/N and Jin's father) said anxiously..

The king did not understand that why his son want a girl in exchange of land..The king ordered to bring Suga.....After a couple of minutes... Suga came walking proudly As if nothing had happened...

Soo ....The whole village is gathered here..i see...suga mocked and smirked at Jin and jungkook...Jungkook couldn't stand it and grabbed suga by his collar ....
Where is Y/N... what did you do to her"jungkook Growled ..
"wrong move kid" suga whispered...he was enjoying their helplessness...
"Where is the daughter of Mr.kim ..Prince?" The king asked his son in a cold tone...
F-father.. suga Stuttered..
(So this suga is so afraid of his dad..hmm jungkook thought..)
I said where is the girl Sugaa!!!! Everyone was frightened by his loud voice..

"Here She is" Taehyung said ....holding unconscious Y/N in a bridal style coming towards them.."Hyung locked her in the torture cell"......she saved my life hyung you You shouldn't have treated her like that"... taehyung said not looking into suga's eyes..
"Why is she unconscious what did you do to her" jungkook roared at suga.... looking worriedly at your condition and your bruised foot Jin said.."We should Go now kookie..she need's a doctor... And as for you Suga Don't mess with us again or you will regret it forever".Jin threatens him and took his sister from taehyung's arms... and walked towards the exit...
Taehyung saw you going away from his arms with a heavy heart... i m sorry Y/N.. A tear escaped from his eye..
Jungkook Glared at suga and also followed jin..

Jungkook-ssi.......

I swear by all the salt in me.. you better run because i'm going to destroy you for what you've taken from me.".....
.
.
.
.
I WILL GET HER BACK..... Suga said in a low voice....
___________________________________
HellloOOoo....beautiful people...
I hope y'all are doing well... this is a long ass chapter...give it a star if you liked it 💜🙈