30-wounds and miseries ❤️‍🩹

I will miss you hyung" with his final words namjoon raise his sword to end his ex-friend's life.

people saw blood and they heard a low whimper and with a thud, namjoon fell to the ground with a knife pierced into his heart. there standing y/n, her hands colored in her rapist's blood. she glared at namjoon's lifeless body. taehyung and Suga were frozen in their places while Jackson sprinted toward his king. Suga didn't waste more time and took a sword from one of the guards who was still in a daze he strikes on Jackson's back with several strikes Jackson fell on namjoon's body.

suga threw the sword on the ground and hugged you tightly you fell in his arms as your body was already numb and sore. you saw a concerned pair of eyes and you fell unconscious in your king's arms.
________________________________

with namjoon's and his general's death king suga took over namjoon's kingdom but he already was dealing with a lot of sh°ts so he gave the responsibilities of namjoon's kingdom to his night Jung hoseok for the time being.

it's been two weeks since the war happened and everyone is coping well with their wounds and emotional damages.

when suga arrived at his palace with your unconscious body and wounded taehyung chaos begins in the palace jin and jungkook were restless after seeing your and Tae's condition So seokjin and his father took you in their arms to treat your wounds because Suga himself was not in good shape at all but he was strong enough to deal with his wounds but he was not so strong anymore when he got to know that he got late and you've been raped by his ex-friend. the doctor informs them about your current state and the fact that you're not a virgin anymore. that day when you lost consciousness in suga's arm he saw all those red and purple bruises decorated on your skin. He cried the whole night his two precious loved ones were lying lifelessly on the bed taehyung and y/n had been out since the incident.

suga didn't visit you after the night because he can't see you like this. you were in Seok-jin's care and as for taehyung he regained his consciousness after a week and found the red-nosed bunny asleep on a chair near his bed. He got up from bed still feeling a little bit dizzy. he took slow steps and without making any noise he was now standing behind jungkook's chair. He took a deep breath and yelled his name at the top of his lungs. in a result jungkook fell from the chair and screamed for help. when poor bunny saw taehyung standing on his legs. he thought he saw the ghost and he Ran out of the door crying out for help because according to him Taehyung's Ghost is haunting him.

--------------------------------------------------------

at night:

after two dead weeks, the palace revived after hearing about taehyung's recovery. All of them were gathered to have dinner together but King suga wasn't present there as he was avoiding everyone. he kept himself busy with his work things changed a lot. he is not so cruel king anymore. he did a lot for his people and the kingdom. he heard from jin how you cry and yell in your slumber begging for help. He can't do anything for his love this time. now he realized how easy is to kill but it's not easy at all to live... suga was happy after looking at taehyung safe and sound in front of his eyes. taehyung tried to console his brother but all in vain.

Author's pov:

after 16 days yn regain consciousness completely but her condition was no different from her king. jin tried to make her talk but she wasn't getting any better. she asked her brother multiple times about the king but jin told her that he's busy these days.

her doubts were getting stronger day by day when the king didn't once come to visit her. She was lying on her comfortable bed staring at the ceiling aimlessly when she heard a knock on her door.

who's it? she asked. can I come in y/n? taehyung asked for her permission. oh Y-yeah sure. she said and sat down on her bed. how are you feeling now y/n? taehyung asked taking a seat placed near her bed. I m fine T-taehyung what about you? she questioned. I m good. taehyung replied. both of them felt awkward at the moment.

y/n! I m here to apologize. taehyung said and hung his head low as he was not able to look into the eyes of the girl he harassed and threaten more than one time. A tear rolled down taehyung's cheek.

It's okay taehyung. I forgave you. You said and smiled with your wobbly lips you were silently crying and so was taehyung.

can I hug you? taehyung asked giving his puppy eyes.y/n nodded and they hugged and cried in each other's arms Y/n needed it.

taehyung wiped your tears and cupped your face. Hey, everything is fine now. You are safe and sound now stop crying.
N-Nothing is fine. you cried again. what's wrong? he asked.

your brother not once has visited me in more than a month and you're asking me what's wrong? he doesn't love me anymore. you sobbed hard.

What? Taehyung asked in disbelief.
It's not true Yn hyung loves you more than anything in this world.

Then explain to me why is he hiding from me. Just because I was raped and now his love is gone.  Your face was red by now.

Yniee I think he's blaming himself for your condition. Taehyung mumbled.
And you let out a dry chuckle and all of sudden you felt dizzy and faint in taehyung's arms.

In an instant, the king came barging into your room who was listening to the conversation silently all this time.
What happened to her taehyung? Suga asked worriedly taking you in his embrace.

I don't know hyung.. I am going to get the doctor you stay with her. Taehyung said and ran out of the room.

What happened to you dove? Please be healthy again I can not see you like this. He said shading tears silently. He was seeing you this close after a month. He missed you so much. The only reason for not visiting you was that he was being a coward who was not ready to see his love of life in pain and misery.

After 10 good minutes, taehyung came with a worried seokjin and a sleepy doctor. Seokjin sat beside your unconscious figure. Crying like the king.

Doctor, please do something , my sister is dying she always feels dizzy or nauseous, and she's getting pale day by day please save her. Seokjin pleaded with the doctor who was checking her vitals the doctor took a deep breath and gave them a piece of shocking news.
.
.
.
Miss yn is not dying but she's expecting.
_______________________

Hehe hello everyone how are you guys💜 stay healthy and safe. Don't forget to vote and check out my new book 👉🏻👈🏻

 Don't forget to vote and check out my new book 👉🏻👈🏻