16-Unfamiliar feelings ~

Taehyung's pov:

All we have to do is to kill hyung... I whispered in her ear..

N-no..

Yes my love you will poison him۔۔۔he winked at her with an evil smile on his lips..........
———————————————————
Authors pov:

You're sick taehyung"..You gasped at your own words.He just chuckled and then stared in her eyes with his poker face.

His warm hands slid around her waist, caressing her back , pulling her against him.she paused sucking in a deep breath.. you was unable to speak.You gazed up at him, overwhelmed by the compelling aura around him, without understanding it. He was the sexiest man you'd ever seen, and the swirling aura of command only amplified his physical appeal.
I won't let him have you,You my love can have your revenge by poisoning him and if you don't i will kill him for you my lamb...You're mine either way.

He squeezed your hands and placed a soft kiss on it. She could feel it in his soft kisses on her neck, in the way he whispered your name.

Taehyung's scent and touch overwhelmed you  while his hot kisses set fire to a desire stronger than any you'd ever experienced.you were lost in a haze of heat and dark spices, of his hot kisses and solid strength, until his touch left you....
T-taehyung...Do you really love me? You chose your words carefully.
Are-you-serious-Y/N ?? You flinched at his changed tone..
Offcourse I love you more than myself pabo"- he said and gripped your chin and squeezed your cheeks until mouth opened. and kissed your cheeks and forehead, then drew you into a hug.
I-i am sorry for what i said earlier.. You stroked his hair and kissed his forehead, while tears coursed down your cheeks as well.
I have to takecare of something,love..gotta go now.. he said and gave you on last peek on your lips..

Your breath caught as you recalled his searing touch and gaze, his passionate kisses, his confidence that nothing in this world would stop him from getting what he wanted.

Am i falling in love with him? You said to yourself but what about Jungkook.?

            🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Jungkookiee...jungkookie..!!!  Seokjin cried.. the young man lying unconscious and wounded infront of him.He never showed his love for jungkook but he always have loved him like a big brother.
What happened to him doctor". Jimin and asked the doctor. "He was brutally beaten by someone. He was bruised all over and his ribs were broken as well.His wounds will take time to heal. But he will wake up in a day..doctor told them.jungkook's mother and father was crying beside jungkook..
What about my sister I don't even know if she's alive or not".. seokjin covered his face with his palms he was crying like a kid now jimin give him a hug. Everything will be fine hyung she is alive don't worry suga won't kill her". Jimin said cupping his face.
That Sugaa!!! I will kill that bastard... seokjin roared..and Strom out of the jungkooks house.

                   ☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

You just lay down on the bed to stare at the ceiling until morning came. Than you heard knock on the door. You shut your eyes and pulled the cover on your face.. "Miss you need to wakeup" You heard a feminine voice. "I brought your clothes..i m here to get you ready for the breakfast with the king".. she added...
Go away..i dont want to see his face"- you whinned.. Please don't be like this If you don't go we'll both be in trouble"۔۔ maid said worriedly.. Aahhh you had a nasty headache you groand, touching your head. Fine I'll get ready.. you showered and put on a white dress with full sleeves.the maid did your hairs and applied some makeup on your face and Turned you into a fairy from a potato"۔
(Tehehe..just joking🌝)

(On the breakfast table):

You saw suga and taehyung waiting for you patiently.. Breakfast was on the table when you entered the dining room. as soon as they saw you.. their intense gaze fixed on you. A smile crept on taehyung's face. Sit down and have breakfast with us. Taehyung said...You met his gaze and smiled. Suga noticed it and banged his fist loudly on the table. You both flinched at his childish act. You shift your gaze at suga who was already glaring at you.. he gestures you to sit besides him.. you quietly sat beside him. His aura of power, his command and confidence, the sense that—whatever he was—he was something humankind wasn't prepared to face.
Yes you were afraid of him but You were hungry so you started digging into your food.. you missed your oppa's food but the food infront of you wasn't bad either ."this pancake is so delicious. You complimented.. you were eating like a pig coz food before dudes...(fries before guys,hoes before bros ,idk whatever)..
Both of the men where looking at you like you've some mantal illness.. "Eat slowly Y/N we aren't snatching food from you".
Taehyung studied your face with amused eyes.

"Get up we need to talk"He said to you getting up from his seat..
atleast let her eat first hyung" taehyung said as he was getting annoyed.. Suga grabbed your hand and led you to his room.leave my hand you're hurting me" you whine ....
His room was dark yet luxurious..your room is so nice".. you complimented.. This room will be yours soon suga said taking steps towards you...I-i am not ready for this yet. You said as you were getting nervous of his closeness.. you will be mine sooner or later so stop being so stubborn. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from your face.
I can't wait any longer. Your sound is making me go wild...he whispered huskily in your ear.
A cold shiver ran down your spine..
"I want you now and right here"

"Strip"

He ordered.. Your eyes widened and your chest moved up and down faster as your breath quickened. What are you saying? I-i cant do it."you stuttered and tried to run but he caged you in his arms..
Not so fast my dove" he glared at you..
L-Let me go please. I can't do this.. you pleaded.. Do i look like i care" he smirked..and shush you as he put his finger on your lips..he set his eyes on you..his hands wrapped around hour waist tightly.. forced a hard kiss onto you roughly..you weren't enjoying his kiss.you liked the kiss that taehyung gave you before but you are disgusted by the kings Inappropriate touches.....those lips belongs to jungkook or may be taehyung ?? But not the ruthless king ...Anger was flaring up inside you.. You tried to push him but he didn't move...you tried harder this time and slapped him with your full strength...

Suga's face contorted in rage and one long step brought him close again to grab her shoulders harshly
I-i am sorry suga I didn't want to slap you... the petite beauty was trembling in hungry beast's hands.he was scaring her to the death...
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're so dead KIM Y/N .....he whispered into your ear.
__________________________
Hello lovely people i hope yall are doing fine i m sorry for late late update...✨😭💜
Donut 🍩 forget to vote and comment🌼🌹